Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU @ Richmond - I-AA Playoff Round 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EKU will travel to Richmond, VA to face the Spiders in the first round of the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision on Saturday.

I'm going to have to go with UR in this one. With one of the best, if not the best, running backs in Tim Hightower, the spiders will be hard to stop.

UR - 35
EKU - 28
Should be a game to watch, but its nice to see EKU in the playoffs, its been awhile. Maybe EKU can pull out a win. GO COLONELS!

EKU- 24
Richmond- 17
EKU is rolling right now going into the game on an 8 game winning streak.

EKU-38
Richmond-27
Ur-27
Eku-30
Good luck EKU!
Good Luck Colonels!
Pepper Wrote:Should be a game to watch, but its nice to see EKU in the playoffs, its been awhile. Maybe EKU can pull out a win. GO COLONELS!

EKU- 24
Richmond- 17
Sadly, this game was not selected for TV broadcasts. But if someone actually makes the trek from Richmond to Richmond be sure to visit the UR campus (stadium is off campus for the next couple of years). It is by far one of the nicest campuses in the nation.
I'd really like to see EKU go far in the playoffs but I don't know if they can get by the Spiders. Good Luck EKU!