Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: National Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BCS National Championship Predictions? I think LSU vs. West Virginia
sumj45 Wrote:BCS National Championship Predictions? I think LSU vs. West Virginia

I agree... But if Kansas gets through Missouri and Oklahoma, they'll more than likely be in it.
blackcat_student Wrote:I agree... But if Kansas gets through Missouri and Oklahoma, they'll more than likely be in it.
I should they be. But I agree with LSU v. WVU.
I was thinking of the same two teams earlier for the Championship LSU and WVU. Would be a great matchup.
Go mountaineers! I am biased towards my Mountaineers. They got to take care of bizness though.
The way this year is going, I say it will be Notre Dame and Duke for the National Championship, with the possibility of Marshall sneaking in there. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:The way this year is going, I say it will be Notre Dame and Duke for the National Championship, with the possibility of Marshall sneaking in there. Smile

You are so right!!! :lmao: I'm going with the other guyd though. LSU vs WVU.
No way Kansas beats Missouri and oklahoma both...

LSU vs. WVU for the BCS Title

LSU wins it all with only one loss being to the Kentucky Wildcats
LSU will have to beat Arkansas and UGA/Tenn and I dont think they'll beat UGA if thats who they play. I would love to see a WVU national champs and love see them beat the crap out of Ohio State!
I think LSU beats Arkansas and either Georgia or Tennessee to be half of the title game. As for the other, I don't see Kansas or Missouri beating Oklahoma in the Big 12 championship, which should allow West Virginia to slide in there as the second team. So, I will agree with most everybody else and say LSU vs. WVU.

On a side note, if Kansas manages to slip by both Missouri and Oklahoma, LSU will annihilate them! Smile
I picked LSU to win it all at the begining of the season and i am sticking to that.
Man, I hope yall don't jinx my Mountaineers! They have a pretty tough game coming up against UConn. If they take care of bizness, I see them sliding right in there. If they don't make the Championship, I hope they get Ohio St.
what if Kansas, WVU, loses and LSU loses in the SEC Championship game who whould play in the National Title Game?
warriorpride Wrote:what if Kansas, WVU, loses and LSU loses in the SEC Championship game who whould play in the National Title Game?
Someway the biased media will make a ploy for Ohio State and USC to play each other...
Amun-Ra Wrote:Someway the biased media will make a ploy for Ohio State and USC to play each other...

haha yea, probably. But as of now its gonna be LSU and WV
[quote=blitz43]Man, I hope yall don't jinx my Mountaineers! They have a pretty tough game coming up against UConn. If they take care of bizness, I see them sliding right in there. If they don't make the Championship, I hope they get Ohio St.[/quote]

I would love too see that so they Mountaineers can beat the crap out of them!
I Got OSU vs. LSU

I'd give my house to see UK there
Well Looks like LSU is out
I'm gonna have to agree with Notre Dame & Duke. LOL!

Seriously, West Virginia vs. Ohio State
I'd say it'll come down to WVU vs Oklahoma.
The winner of the Missouri/Kansas game will have to play Oklahoma for the Big 12 Title. So, either way, I'll take Oklahoma over either of those teams, and that'll punch their ticket for the BCS title game.
well kansas is out
Alabama vs. Morehead State. Bama goes in a 28 point favorite, but John Parker Wilson throws 6 interceptions (one returned for a touchdown), fumbles 8 times, all in 15 plays, and Morehead escapes with a 6-4 win. Bama gives up -40 yards on defense, gets two safeties..but it isnt enough. Morehead State wins the national championship. Credit to DJ Hall, the Bama reciever on player of the game, with 12 tackles.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Alabama vs. Morehead State. Bama goes in a 28 point favorite, but John Parker Wilson throws 6 interceptions (one returned for a touchdown), fumbles 8 times, all in 15 plays, and Morehead escapes with a 6-4 win. Bama gives up -40 yards on defense, gets two safeties..but it isnt enough. Morehead State wins the national championship. Credit to DJ Hall, the Bama reciever on player of the game, with 12 tackles.

Smile
If Missouri can get past Oklahoma then it will more than likely be WVU vs. Mizzou in the BCS Championship game.
I see it WVU and Oklahoma with WVU winning it.

But what about Ohio St. dont they have a better chance then Oklahoma if Mizz gets beat
the national championship game will be Misouri andw[COLOR="Yellow"]v[COLOR="Black"]..with WVU winning[/COLOR][/COLOR]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Alabama vs. Morehead State. Bama goes in a 28 point favorite, but John Parker Wilson throws 6 interceptions (one returned for a touchdown), fumbles 8 times, all in 15 plays, and Morehead escapes with a 6-4 win. Bama gives up -40 yards on defense, gets two safeties..but it isnt enough. Morehead State wins the national championship. Credit to DJ Hall, the Bama reciever on player of the game, with 12 tackles.

:thatsfunn :lmao: Thats a good game analysis of the championship!!:Clap:
NYY10 Wrote:I see it WVU and Oklahoma with WVU winning it.

But what about Ohio St. dont they have a better chance then Oklahoma if Mizz gets beat

No way Oklahoma makes the BCS title game!! They are ranked 10th. Even if they beat Mizzouri, they'll climb no higher than 4th or 5th. Last I looked, you have to be ranked in the top 2.

If Missouri loses to Oklahoma, It will be Ohio St. v/s WVU, providing they beat Pittsburgh next Saturday.:1:
blitz43 Wrote:No way Oklahoma makes the BCS title game!! They are ranked 10th. Even if they beat Mizzouri, they'll climb no higher than 4th or 5th. Last I looked, you have to be ranked in the top 2.

If Missouri loses to Oklahoma, It will be Ohio St. v/s WVU, providing they beat Pittsburgh next Saturday.:1:

yea thats what i meant lol..i guess i mis typed
NYY10 Wrote:haha yea, probably. But as of now its gonna be LSU and WV
Not anymore... LSU loses a shocker to Arkansas.... Never saw that coming. But i read on ESPN.com today that LSU could still somehow make the show if things fall the right way...
Pages: 1 2