Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas Tech 34 #4 Oklahoma 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Although the score looks close, the game wasn't. Tech had a 34-13 lead going into the 4th. Oklahoma scored twice in the 4th but it wasn't enough. Congrats to Texas Tech on a big win, and this season just keeps getting better and better!
I swear if Kansas makes the BCS Championship game I'll give up on football, for forever!
Pepper Wrote:I swear if Kansas makes the BCS Championship game I'll give up on football, for forever!

I really hope that OVERATED Kansas team dont make the BCS championship which I dont think will happen because I dont see them beating Mizz next week and I still think OK will beat either team in the Big 12 Championship game.
MVP2 Wrote:I really hope that OVERATED Kansas team dont make the BCS championship which I dont think will happen because I dont see them beating Mizz next week and I still think OK will beat either team in the Big 12 Championship game.

I agree. Texas Tech played an awesome game last night! I was so happy whenever I saw that they had beaten Oklahoma! Big Grin
-STAT- Wrote:Final. Although the score looks close, the game wasn't. Tech had a 34-13 lead going into the 4th. Oklahoma scored twice in the 4th but it wasn't enough. Congrats to Texas Tech on a big win, and this season just keeps getting better and better!

Actually the game got quite close late after the backup QB for the Sooners got his feet under him. And if the refs knew how to apply the possession rule in college OU very likely would have gotten the game into OT (Manuel clearly scored late in the 4th and the pass was ruled incomplete) and could very well have won it since they had stopped TT pretty effectively in the 3rd and 4th and were moving at will themselves in the second half.
Good win for Tech and nice job for ex-UK and ex-OU assistant Mike Leach.
MVP2 Wrote:I really hope that OVERATED Kansas team dont make the BCS championship which I dont think will happen because I dont see them beating Mizz next week and I still think OK will beat either team in the Big 12 Championship game.

I wouldn't label them overrated yet. If they get there (BCS title game) they will have had to go through good teams to do it.