Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Florida 55 Louisville 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Geez. :eek:
Have never seen a bigger dissapointment than what Louisville has been this year!
I seen this final on ESPN News and was shocked to tell ya the truth. What does everyone think will happen to Kragthorpe?
Looks like Louisville will be sitting at home on the Toilet bowl instead of playing in one...lol

They were all talking about their National Title before the season !...lol

Looks like they'll need a miracle to get their 6th win....dont see it happening though...

Here was something I saw on Rivals last night about a T-shirt idea for Louisville fans...

WEst virginia

Syracuse
USF
uConn
Kentucky
BelfryPride Wrote:Looks like Louisville will be sitting at home on the Toilet bowl instead of playing in one...lol

Looks like they'll need a miracle to get their 6th win....dont see it happening though...

Here was something I saw on Rivals last night about a T-shirt idea for Louisville fans...

WEst virginia

Syracuse
USF
uConn
Kentucky

Smile ... Its great to see the Cards fall apart, after all the years Kentucky went through this stuff and now we are climbing the mountain and Loserville is falling to the bottom. Go Cats!
BelfryPride Wrote:Looks like Louisville will be sitting at home on the Toilet bowl instead of playing in one...lol

WEst virginia

Syracuse
USF
uConn
Kentucky

:lmao: That shirt would be awesome to have!......But it really has been a disapointing season for U of L this year. They were supposed to win the championship. But I guess that all ended when UK beat 'em!
I remember back before the UK-Louisville game, when another poster was saying how Kentucky would be playing in the Toilet Bowl, while the Cards would be in a BCS bowl! Smile

Well looky now, UK will be playing a bowl game over the holidays, while Louisville gets to sit at home and watch. Seems the Cards are the ones that got flushed down the Toilet Bowl, with all the rest of the Loserville crap!
I Think UL will beat Rutgers and get win #6 and make some Bowl game. Even if not I'll be pulling for them because Brohm derserves to be playing in a bowl game his senior year.
MVP2 Wrote:I Think UL will beat Rutgers and get win #6 and make some Bowl game. Even if not I'll be pulling for them because Brohm derserves to be playing in a bowl game his senior year.

It likely doesn't matter even if Louisville does beat Rutgers, I still don't see any way they get to a bowl game. While 6 wins does make you bowl-eligible, it is certainly no guarantee.

The Big East has 5 guaranteed bowl spots, but there are 5 teams in the conference already with 7 wins (WVU, UConn, Cincy, South Fla, Rutgers), which puts them ahead of the Cards for the guaranteed slots. Louisville could hope that another conference cannot fill all of its bowl spots, leaving one of the bowls looking for an at-large team. However, by NCAA rule, a 6-6 team (like Louisville) can not be picked ahead of a 7-5 team for an at-large bid to a bowl.

As for Brohm, he may be a nice guy, but the only pulling I'll ever to do for Louisville is for them to LOSE every time out! Big Grin
Very disappointing season to all the Louisville fans out there. I LOVE IT!
Sorry Kragthorpe!!! lmao