Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisiana Monroe 21 Alabama 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Roll Tide.
TideHoss is probably suicidal right now... Smile
SEC team losing to a team like that is not something anyone predicted.Their dominance will slowly but surely not be far off.There are so many more players nowadays.I love it!!
blackcat_student Wrote:TideHoss is probably suicidal right now... Smile

LOL prolly sorry TH but once again I LOVE IT!! The Warhawks shutout the Tide in the 2nd half!
I would say he is used to it by now..alabama has not been a threat to anybody for quite a long time except occassionly..I saw how much people were paying for tickets and how hard they were to get in the 70's and early 80,s.Now people are giving them away.
MVP2 Wrote:LOL prolly sorry TH but once again I LOVE IT!! The Warhawks shutout the Tide in the 2nd half!
****...Phelps High School could hold the Tide scoreless for two quarters..this is just a bad Alabama team. John Parker Wilson is the worst starting quarterback in the SEC, and is one of the bottom 10 in the entire country. John Parker Wilson would be the worst BACKUP quarterback in the SEC. The offense is awful. The defense isnt much better. They are playing without heart. They play bad on the road. They play bad at home. They play good teams decent. They play bad teams bad. Just flat out, a disgusting performance from a bad football team that has underachieved (again) for the most part of the year. A great 24 point blowout win over Tennessee has since resulted in handing a game to LSU, not scoring one **** offensive touchdown against Mississippi State, and losing to the 45th ranked team in Class A (Louisiana-Monfrigginroe). Got Auburn next week. Lost five straight to 'em. And losing this game will mean a four game losing streak (to match last years to end the season)..ah ****..yeah its been dissapointing. And I want to thank my brothers for wrestling the gun away from my head as I was about to pull the trigger. I want to thank the ARH Psychiatric Center for not taking off the straight jacket like I had screamed and demanded, and for not taking my threats against their bodies and souls seriously. I want to thank the Knoxville police department for not arresting me for wanting to burn down Neyland Stadium, because we all know, that somehow, SOME-HOW, Phil Fulmer is the result of Alabama losing to Louisiana-Monroe. Somehow. And lastly, to all suffering Alabama fans, like myself, NO, Nick Saban's phone number is NOT listed. And the operators in Tuscaloosa wont budge NOR will they take bribes.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:****...Phelps High School could hold the Tide scoreless for two quarters..this is just a bad Alabama team. John Parker Wilson is the worst starting quarterback in the SEC, and is one of the bottom 10 in the entire country. John Parker Wilson would be the worst BACKUP quarterback in the SEC. The offense is awful. The defense isnt much better. They are playing without heart. They play bad on the road. They play bad at home. They play good teams decent. They play bad teams bad. Just flat out, a disgusting performance from a bad football team that has underachieved (again) for the most part of the year. A great 24 point blowout win over Tennessee has since resulted in handing a game to LSU, not scoring one **** offensive touchdown against Mississippi State, and losing to the 45th ranked team in Class A (Louisiana-Monfrigginroe). Got Auburn next week. Lost five straight to 'em. And losing this game will mean a four game losing streak (to match last years to end the season)..ah ****..yeah its been dissapointing. And I want to thank my brothers for wrestling the gun away from my head as I was about to pull the trigger. I want to thank the ARH Psychiatric Center for not taking off the straight jacket like I had screamed and demanded, and for not taking my threats against their bodies and souls seriously. I want to thank the Knoxville police department for not arresting me for wanting to burn down Neyland Stadium, because we all know, that somehow, SOME-HOW, Phil Fulmer is the result of Alabama losing to Louisiana-Monroe. Somehow. And lastly, to all suffering Alabama fans, like myself, NO, Nick Saban's phone number is NOT listed. And the operators in Tuscaloosa wont budge NOR will they take bribes.

Smile
Theres always next year TH lol Bama does got some really good recuits coming in tho.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:****...Phelps High School could hold the Tide scoreless for two quarters..this is just a bad Alabama team. John Parker Wilson is the worst starting quarterback in the SEC, and is one of the bottom 10 in the entire country. John Parker Wilson would be the worst BACKUP quarterback in the SEC. The offense is awful. The defense isnt much better. They are playing without heart. They play bad on the road. They play bad at home. They play good teams decent. They play bad teams bad. Just flat out, a disgusting performance from a bad football team that has underachieved (again) for the most part of the year. A great 24 point blowout win over Tennessee has since resulted in handing a game to LSU, not scoring one **** offensive touchdown against Mississippi State, and losing to the 45th ranked team in Class A (Louisiana-Monfrigginroe). Got Auburn next week. Lost five straight to 'em. And losing this game will mean a four game losing streak (to match last years to end the season)..ah ****..yeah its been dissapointing. And I want to thank my brothers for wrestling the gun away from my head as I was about to pull the trigger. I want to thank the ARH Psychiatric Center for not taking off the straight jacket like I had screamed and demanded, and for not taking my threats against their bodies and souls seriously. I want to thank the Knoxville police department for not arresting me for wanting to burn down Neyland Stadium, because we all know, that somehow, SOME-HOW, Phil Fulmer is the result of Alabama losing to Louisiana-Monroe. Somehow. And lastly, to all suffering Alabama fans, like myself, NO, Nick Saban's phone number is NOT listed. And the operators in Tuscaloosa wont budge NOR will they take bribes.

Smile Smile Smile

TH, I knew I would have to read this thread just to see what your reaction would be!

Don't feel too bad, though, it's not as if the UK basketball team is out there losing to dinky teams no one's heard of... oh wait, never mind. Sad