Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sienna 79 Stanford(#20) 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another basketball upset early in the season. Looks like it will be a crazy season.
alfus21 Wrote:Another basketball upset early in the season. Looks like it will be a crazy season.

I agree.
I agree with ya, It does look like its gonna be a exciting and fun season to watch, does anyone know if both Lopez twins played today? I heard one was out for grades.
No surprise to me.We all better take our blue binder glasses off because upsets are weekly occurances now.After a while they wont evev be considered upsets.
MVP2 Wrote:does anyone know if both Lopez twins played today? I heard one was out for grades.

Brook Lopez will be out until Mid December as he is academically ineligable.

I'm not too suprised to see this, Siena was picked by the MAAC's coaches to win their conference and Siena was playing at home, I give Stanford credit for scheduling a true road game at a Mid Major.
at least it isnt just kentucky gettin upsetted
Won't be as crazy as College Football but I agree, will be a wild and wacky season on the hardwood.