Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oregon's Dixon Out for the year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just seen it on ESPN, that Heisman front runner coming into this week will be out for the season after hurting his knee in the 34-24 lost to Arizone last night. Very sad news for the Quack Attack now they prolly wont even win the Pac 10.
Thats awful, he was having such a great year.
IMO the biggest loss for any team this season. Tough loss and sad news to hear, Dixon was having an outstanding season. The weird thing about it was that Dixon hurt his knee in the Arizona State game, but the fall v.s. Arizona sealed his fate which was unfortunate.
Hate this for this young man. He probably would have won a national Title too this year.
I forgot to mention the injury which was he torn his ACL, very sad news tho.
I hate that for him. He was doing so good this year. But I guess there is always next year.
Could a moderator please change the title to clarify which "Dixon" is out for the year? I was checking the college threads when I saw the title, and knowing that UK's Tony Dixon had been injured lately, I thought sure it was him who was out for the year! Only after opening the thread did I realize he meant Dennis Dixon.

As for Dennis Dixon, this is terrible news for he and his team. I wish him a speedy recovery.
More Cowbell Wrote:Could a moderator please change the title to clarify which "Dixon" is out for the year? I was checking the college threads when I saw the title, and knowing that UK's Tony Dixon had been injured lately, I thought sure it was him who was out for the year! Only after opening the thread did I realize he meant Dennis Dixon.

As for Dennis Dixon, this is terrible news for he and his team. I wish him a speedy recovery.
I thought the same thing Smile

But I heard that he actually tore it in the previous game but the results were not in. If this is true, then it is amazing that he was able to run a 40+ yard TD on that leg. Great player, sad to see him go down in such a promising year.
Man I hate this for Oregon and Dixon! HE was there door to a house!
Something I hate to hear, and I don't see the Ducks playing the same at all without Dixon.