Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oregon @ Arizona (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oregon completely dominated the 1st possesion scoring on a 4th down conversion. Dennis Dixon faked a shovel pass, and his knee buckled, and turned inward badly. It was already hurt following the Arizona State game. Dixon is done for the night. Tonight's game may not be the only game he is out though. Arizona has got some momentum too, another upset could be in the making.
Thats not good news at all for the Ducks.
At the end of 1:
Oregon-11
Arizona-10
Arizona intercepts a pass from the 2nd string QB, and returns it for a TD.
Arizona-17
Oregon-11
Well, this is West Virgina's chance to make it to the BCS Championship if this continues to go the Wildcats way.
3 and out for the Ducks.
Arizona is gaining momentum.
Without Dixon, Oregon is definitely not the #2 team, with him I really think they are.
I agree. With him, they have probably the most exciting offense in the nation. Without him, they're 1 dimensional with the run.
touch down arizona
24-11
What a play. Arizona is rolling right now. At this rate, Oregon will get blown out.
Juked that DB awful nicely.
They are thinking dixon tore somthing in his knee
Oregon back to punt again
Wow, Im loving this except for the part that Dixon got hurt, never wanna see someone get hurt but you got to love when any team gets upseted.I thought Arizona had a chance coming into this game with their D.They are rolling right now!
Hopefully Dixon's injury isn't too serious. Without him Oregon is just an ordinary team. As you can see now, they're actually not very good without him. You can really tell that him getting hurt took alot out of Oregon on both sides of the ball.
SACKED! Oregon back to punt once again! They are rlly struggling with Dixon, a lot of droped passes also.
Touchdown Wildcats! 31-11 Arizona...Cason with his 2nd TD of the night this one for a punt return.
Touch down arizona
This is the biggest possession of the game for Oregon.
2 consecutive 1st downs. Oregon is moving the ball good now.
Sacked
How did Oregon get 11 points? Go for the 2 point conversion?
FUMBLE!
Oregon is falling apart. The QB fumbled, taking away any hopes of a field goal. Oregon is forced to punt. The punt goes 11 yards.
Oregon forces an awful Arizona punt.
Beef Wrote:How did Oregon get 11 points? Go for the 2 point conversion?

Yes
Oregon settles for a field goal. At the end of the half:
Arizona-31
Oregon-14
Wow!
I'm sure after halftime we'll get a complete update on how serious Dixon's injury is.
Pupaw Wrote:I'm sure after halftime we'll get a complete update on how serious Dixon's injury is.

Did it tell how serious the injury was for Dixon?
Pages: 1 2