Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Plays tonight!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky Plays tonight, according to a shecdule I have. It has them playing in a tournament called 2k Sports College Hoops Classic for today and tomorrow. But I was on yahoo sports and it didnt show any games until the Liberty game. Can anyone conferm me if they have a game tonight..Thanks
NYY10 Wrote:Kentucky Plays tonight, according to a shecdule I have. It has them playing in a tournament called 2k Sports College Hoops Classic for today and tomorrow. But I was on yahoo sports and it didnt show any games until the Liberty game. Can anyone conferm me if they have a game tonight..Thanks

The Cats are not playing tonight because they didn't qualify for the "semifinals" of the 2k Sports College Hoops Classic.

There were "4" regional sites for the 2k tourny: Oklahoma, UConn, Memphis & Kentucky. Teams included in the Kentucky regional included Alabama A&M, Gardner-Webb, Central Arkansas & Kentucky.

UK had to beat Central Arkansas and Gardner-Webb to reach the semifinals of the tournament. We all know happened there.