Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ex-Cat Rekalin Simms Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the kind of guy Tubby recruited.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/230690.html
DevilsWin Wrote:This is the kind of guy Tubby recruited.

It also said he didnt have a criminal record before this happened. He played for Ky. 2 years ago. Why not recruit him? College coaches cant predict what players will do 2 years in the future. Why cut on Tubby like that?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:It also said he didnt have a criminal record before this happened. He played for Ky. 2 years ago. Why not recruit him? College coaches cant predict what players will do 2 years in the future. Why cut on Tubby like that?
If he had no prior criminal record why was his drivers license suspended.

Tubby earned everything he gets!

There have been a half dozen kids Tubby recruited that became thugs and were arrested.
DevilsWin Wrote:If he had no prior criminal record why was his drivers license suspended.

Tubby earned everything he gets!

There have been a half dozen kids Tubby recruited that became thugs and were arrested.

Rekalin Sims had no prior record before coming to Kentucky.

Other than Rashaad Carruth and Adam Chiles I can't think of any other bad apples he recruited.

He recruited smart guys. Jodie Meeks was near the top of his class. Randolph Morris was a lot smarter than anyone gave him credit for. After he went to the NBA for a month he came back and took his finals in my history classes I had with him.

You can't help what a guy does 2 years after playing for a coach Smile.

Why do you care so much about Tubby anyways? Seems like only the people who wanted him gone can't talk about him enough now. Smile I think we have some secret admirers of Tubster. If not, then why keep talking about him? The fans of him have let him go and never mention him, while the people who wanted him gone can't get enough.
DevilsWin Wrote:If he had no prior criminal record why was his drivers license suspended.

Call me crazy, but it just may have happened since he left Kentucky.
alfus21 Wrote:Rekalin Sims had no prior record before coming to Kentucky.

Other than Rashaad Carruth and Adam Chiles I can't think of any other bad apples he recruited.

He recruited smart guys. Jodie Meeks was near the top of his class. Randolph Morris was a lot smarter than anyone gave him credit for. After he went to the NBA for a month he came back and took his finals in my history classes I had with him.

Why do you care so much about Tubby anyways? Seems like only the people who wanted him gone can't talk about him enough now. Smile I think we have some secret admirers of Tubster. If not, then why keep talking about him? The fans of him have let him go and never mention him, while the people who wanted him gone can't get enough.
How about Desmond Allison?
Didn't Jules Camarra get arrested for a DUI?
I would like to get a hold of that guy...all he is is scum.
I think this is ludacris... Alot of players get arrested and there is no point in down playing a former UK player who only played at UK for one season.
DevilsWin Wrote:How about Desmond Allison?
Didn't Jules Camarra get arrested for a DUI?

I'm pretty sure they both were arrested as well. I know Jules Camara was because he tried to get in the back of the car when he got pulled over Smile

I think he was however the only one that got in trouble while actually here. The others were ran off before getting into trouble here. It happens all over the country with every program. Just don't know what you're trying to prove by downing a coach that has nothing to do with UK anymore and you wanted out. Now he is but you won't stop talking about him.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think this is ludacris... Alot of players get arrested and there is no point in down playing a former UK player who only played at UK for one season.

YOU ARE CRAZY!! HE BEAT UP A DISABLED GUY!!! :mad:
alfus21 Wrote:I'm pretty sure they both were arrested as well. I know Jules Camara was because he tried to get in the back of the car when he got pulled over Smile

I think he was however the only one that got in trouble while actually here. The others were ran off before getting into trouble here. It happens all over the country with every program. Just don't know what you're trying to prove by downing a coach that has nothing to do with UK anymore and you wanted out. Now he is but you won't stop talking about him.
Not trying to prove anything. The ones that were ran off were ran off because they were getting into trouble.
DevilsWin Wrote:Not trying to prove anything. The ones that were ran off were ran off because they were getting into trouble.

Ran off by who?

Tubby Smith ran them off when they started getting into trouble. The 4 or 5 that were ran off were done so by the coach. When a lot coaches would have kept guys around or not punished them.
DevilsWin Wrote:This is the kind of guy Tubby recruited.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/230690.html

Yeah, sounds like the guy Billy G is wooing from LA is a real sweetheart, too.Rolleyes
alfus21 Wrote:Rekalin Sims had no prior record before coming to Kentucky.

Hey, didn't you know it is all Tubby's fault? I mean global warming, starvation, everything. Shoot, I heard he used to work at Emery back when Sutton was trying to sign some kid out of LA.