Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (22) Kentucky @ (8) Georgia - Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky travels between the hedges to take on the Georgia Bulldogs... Cats played a good game versus Vanderbilt but will have to play much better versus Georgia if they plan on winning. I'm gonna wait and see how some of the injuries are before I make my prediction. GO CATS!
I had a long response for this game typed out but basically it said I have no idea how this will end. Maybe later in the week I can get a better feeling about the game but right now I have nothing.

BELIEVE!
I don't know right now either. Im hoping the Cats can pull out the win. But I don't know. It will be a tough game to play. It will also be a close one. It'll be a thriller. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blackcat_student Wrote:Kentucky travels between the hedges to take on the Georgia Bulldogs... Cats played a good game versus Vanderbilt but will have to play much better versus Georgia if they plan on winning. I'm gonna wait and see how some of the injuries are before I make my prediction. GO CATS!

I think the Cats can beat the Dogs. It will take one of the best efforts the Cats have ever given. GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia is playing the best ball of anybody in the SEC, and playing at home, to avenge last year's loss to the Cats, they will be clicking. This is a game UK can win, but I think Georgia will win the East, and to do so, this is a game they have marked as a "must win" (but then again, they all are, lol)...Georgia 49 Kentucky 28
Kentucky will have to play like they did earlier in the season to win this one! Good luck Cats!!!!
Kentucky has never played too well between the hedges, and I will eat crow and enjoy it if I am wrong.

Georgia at home, wanting to avenge the loss last year and playing good right now.

I pick UGA to win, but I hope the Cats prove me wrong.

Go Big Blue !!
The Cats are gonna have to have an almost perfect game for them to win, Burton has to have a better game than against Vandy, I know hes not 100% but he must play like it also I think we will have a chance if we can run the ball well this game, kept our D off the field. I just really hope we can pull it off! but UGA is playing better than anyone in the SEC right now just like some1 said above and its @ Georgia so it wont be easy! GO CATS!!
Hopefully they play like they did against LSU and Louisville instead of playing like they did against South Carolina and Mississippi State. Thats all I got for now, lol I guess a prediction will come later on in the week.
UK is gonna have to play as good, if not better than what they did against LSU. I just think Georgia will be too much between the hedges. Hopefully Brooks and company will prove me wrong.
I can't see UK's defense stopping Moreno. If they do load up Stafford will burn them. I see this much like the UK/Florida game.

I do think Kentucky can do damage to the Georgia defense. Auburn had their chances just not the playmakers to take advantage.

Georgia 45
Kentucky 28
[Image: user_online.gif] [Image: report.gif]
Cats are going to come away with the win!!!
The cats are a different team when Woodson uses Tamme. The two of them must connect often for the cats to pull off the victory Saturday. It would also be a plus if Woodson could get Dicky some more touches. Cats in a close one 34-28.
Kentucky 36
Georiga 35.........In OT
UK 35 Georgia 31
Kentucky senior running back Rafael Little is doubtful for this weekends game versus Georgia.
It's going to be tough for UK to go on the road and beat UGA who IMO is one of the if not the hottest team in the SEC right now. I'm going to be a homer and say UK, but only by 4.

UK - 28
UG - 24
Game goes into 2 overtimes and Ky pulls the win by 3
Should make for a good game but I don't think the Cats will be able to win in Athens. Woodson doesn't get his numbers because the offensive line gives up some sacks, and I think that will cause Andre to make some bad decisions, Prove me wrong Cats!

Georgia- 31
Kentucky- 17
sumj45 Wrote:UK 35 Georgia 31

I'm going to flip-flop that score on you for my prediction...as much as I hate to say it I think UGA pulls it out

Georgia 35
UK 31
Bad as I hate to Say...

UGA-44
UK-24.

Go CATS!
Although I would love to see UK win, I don't think the Cats will be able to pull this one out. The offense has been sputtering the last couple games, while the Dogs' offense has scored 40+ points in three straight games. With this one in Athens I have to go with my head and predict:

Georgia 42
Kentucky 31

Side note, according to today's Herald-Leader, Rafael Little is expected to play this weekend. Good news for the Cats.