Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #15 Florida 51 South Carolina 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Columbia. Love to see the Ol' Ball Coach go down like he did, give him a little taste of his own medicine from his days in Florida. Tim Tebow had an unreal football game. He was acredited for 6 Florida TD's last I seen. Congrats to the Gators.
I was pulling for the gamecoks so UK chances in the east would stay alive but FL was just to impressive on offense and SC couldnt stop them. Tebow is just unreal 5 rushing Tds, Hes deff Heisman winner IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:Tebow is just unreal 5 rushing Tds, Hes deff Heisman winner IMO.

I agree with that 100%
CHA-CHING for me is all I am going to say about this one Smile TEBOW FOR HEISMAN!!!!! He deserves it!
What the **** has happened to South Carolina's rush defense?? McFadden had 927 yards and 22 touchdowns last week, then Tebow does this to them. Granted, I just mentioned the two best players in college football, but my goodness..
Tebow showed why he should be one of the top two Heisman candidates this season.
this game truly makes tebow the true heisman there is no way that mcfadden can win it.
king tut Wrote:this game truly makes tebow the true heisman there is no way that mcfadden can win it.

I agree, No Way Mcfadden can to many loses for the Hogs but Dennis Dixon to some ppl is still to front runner and I dont see them losing any more this year but its been a wild year anything can happen.
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, No Way Mcfadden can to many loses for the Hogs but Dennis Dixon to some ppl is still to front runner and I dont see them losing any more this year but its been a wild year anything can happen.

Dixon will win the Heisman, although Tebow should win the Maxwell Award, him being a sophomore is just too much for some people to vote for. I think its a shame though. Remember Adrian Peterson as a frosh. No one voted for him for 1st in the ballot because they knew he would win it later, well he didn't.
Tebow is the best player in the country IMO.
blackcat_student Wrote:Tebow is the best player in the country IMO.

:thumpsup:
blackcat_student Wrote:Tebow is the best player in the country IMO.

I agree with you. So does this mean that UK is out of the running for the SEC East title?
bluegrassballa Wrote:I agree with you. So does this mean that UK is out of the running for the SEC East title?

Yeah I think so because even if UK beats UGA and Tenn, they would still have 3 loses and FL would have the tiebreaker against the Cats.