Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Illinois 28 #1 Ohio State 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final! Congrats to Illinois!!!!
Way to go Illinois!!! Big Congrats to the Zookster and Juice Williams on having a career day with 4 Tds.
Another addition to a great football season!
Finally don't have to sit through another lame Championship game with OSU in it. :letsparty
Big Ten!Smile Smile Smile
Anyone see the "extra-curricular" activity right after the game??? LOLOL...
Nessler noted that Illinois was 6th in the country in rushing and 113th in the country in passing. Juice Williams throws for 4 TD's against one of the best D's in the country.

So OSU and Michigan will be going in to next weeks game with losses for the first time since 1958.

MVP2 Wrote:Way to go Illinois!!! Big Congrats to the Zookster and Juice Williams on having a career day with 4 Tds.
Yes I did, lol.

phs1986 Wrote:Anyone see the "extra-curricular" activity right after the game??? LOLOL...
Come On everybody OVER RATED OVER RATED
launchpad4 Wrote:Come On everybody OVER RATED OVER RATED
psh...That was already known. Smile
Up next: another lame big ten game. Smile
Another chapter to the craziest College Football season ever.
great job illinois
Hurts to be #1 this season
And #2, lol.

Hornet Nation Wrote:Hurts to be #1 this season
Thank you Illinois for beating them now we can have a good NC game
So Oregon and LSU in the national champ if each win out???
That would be an awesome matchup of one of the best D's in the Country in LSU and the best offense with Oregon. Not an LSU fan at all and I hate the Pac-10 with a passion. But LSU is in the SEC and I wouldn't mind seeing another title come home to the Southeastern. Getting a little ahead of myself but hey it would be a great game to watch.

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:So Oregon and LSU in the national champ if each win out???
Now Oregon and LSU can play for the Natl. Title, thank god.
I'm going with LSU and Kansas if Kansas goes undefeated. If not LSU vs Oregon
Yahh!!! Way to go Illinois!
that was a great game !!!!Way 2 go illinois
OSU would lose 5 games in the S.E.C.!
Congrats Illinois
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:OSU would lose 5 games in the S.E.C.!
yeah, but I guess I was one of the few that didnt want to see them lose..I was wanting them to win out, and get to the national championship game. So they could lose ONE game to the SEC, lol..the SEC could make that habitual..
Way too early still to start matching up.I think football has really evened out across the country.It will get to the point in the future where the sec wont be as dominate.
I believe I gauranteed that Ohio State wouldn't win out. I may not have picked Illinios to beat em, but I knew they wouldn't go undefeated.
Juice Williams was on. I love the upset. Not to mention this game was @ Ohio State.
Beef Wrote:Finally don't have to sit through another lame Championship game with OSU in it. :letsparty

I totally agree!
Great win for Illinois!
Pages: 1 2