Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Air Force 41 Notre Dame 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
A 1 win season for ND...great.
That sucks. First time since 1944 that Notre Dame has lost to 2 service academies back to back. Notre Dame is still one of my favorite teams regardless 1-8 or 8-1.
Notre Dame who??? LMAO!
I really dont like Coach Wies, so I kinda like seeing them lose and struggling this year but I think they'll beat Duke or aleast should! lol
For a while I thought I was going to get a GREAT day with a FSU and UK win and A ND loss but the Noles had to go and blow it. O well still an overall decent day.
Gotta hate that for the Notre Dame program....I really like Coach Weiss...he'll get things back on track
Poor Notre Dame
Yeah once he starts to get some good players in things will be better in South Bend. Remember he came to ND with Brady Quinn and another asset of weapons on the team, now they are gone and hes missing them for sure. Few years down the road they will be back on the map.

BelfryPride Wrote:Gotta hate that for the Notre Dame program....I really like Coach Weiss...he'll get things back on track
Wies gets great talent but he cant coach that talent
I love seeing Navy and Air Force beating the almighty! But all in all, it is hard to root against Notre Dame because of the history! A well respected program, but an overrated program that still gets to much exposure IMO!
yeah, nothing personal against the Irish, but I love to see the academies whoop up on em..Congrats Falcons!!!!!