Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Illinois 28 (1) Ohio St. 21 - 4th Quarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14-14 after 1st.
Don't have the UK game so I've been watching this one... And its been a good hard hitting game.
Illinois defense looks like a SEC defense.
Or maybe they are just showing that OSU is not that good.
TOUCHDOWN Illinois!!! 21-14 with 0:17 to go in the half.
The Illini's spread offense is killing OSU defense.
OSU inside the 10 to tie the score but ball intercepted. Illinois marching down the field again.
Make that 28-14
Illinois is up 28-14 with under 2 minutes to go in the 3rd. OSU in the red zone getting ready to score.
Touchdown OSU. Chris Wells runs it in.
Juice Williams is a great QB. Plus being in the spread like he is and you know he is a quick, strong QB it is going to be tough to stop him. Reminds me of Dennis Dixon out of Oregon.
Marcus Thomas intercepts a Todd Boeckman deep ball. Illini up 28-21 with under 8 minutes left in the 4th.
What just happened in the game?
-STATS- Wrote:Marcus Thomas intercepts a Todd Boeckman deep ball. Illini up 28-21 with under 8 minutes left in the 4th.
Thanks....gamecast not working too well. Gotta find the radio stream.
It's televised on ABC right now. Illinois has it with 4th & inches but OSU called a timeout so it is a commercial.

Beef Wrote:Thanks....gamecast not working too well. Gotta find the radio stream.
-STATS- Wrote:It's televised on ABC right now. Illinois has it with 4th & inches but OSU called a timeout so it is a commercial.
Yeah....don't get any American channels....:mad::mad::mad:
LOL, that sucks man. Illinois converted on 4th and inches.
Beef Wrote:Yeah....don't get any American channels....:mad::mad:
-STATS- Wrote:LOL, that sucks man. Illinois converted on 4th and inches.
With that field position, brave move.
Juice Williams runs for a first down on 3rd & 7. Under 4 minutes to go.
Did it again, Juice Williams runs for a first down on 3rd & 10.
Another 1st down, Im loving this!!!
Beef Wrote:Yeah....don't get any American channels....:mad::mad::mad:

Try this.... www.espn360.com

The game is live on that...
OSU only has one TO remaining....this one seems to be about over. Just don't put the ball on the ground!!
blackcat_student Wrote:Try this.... www.espn360.com

The game is live on that...
Thanks....video or audio?
Beef Wrote:Thanks....video or audio?
Doesn't matter....my ISP doesn't support it. But I found a live stream out of St. Louis so its all good right now.

GO ILLINI!!!
Another Juice Williams 1st down on 3rd & 3.
First down!!! That's it!! WOOOO...don't have to listen to OSU being in the national championship anymore
There was some jawwing and fighting going on after the game, not a way to end it.