Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wisconsin 37 (12) Michigan 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Wisconsin played extremely well. Mike Hart did not play, and Chad Henne only played 1 series I think.
Mallett really struggled I think he had 3 INT's.
I think it was reversed, had 3 Touchdowns and 2 Interceptions. But regardless Michigan didn't play good at all today. Think they were overlooking to next week when then welcome OSU to the big house?
I dont think Michigan was overlooking Wis. Its just hard to win when your starting QB is out and your leader on the field and RB in Mike Hart. I think if Hart would had played it been a different outcome.
They weren't really overlooking. This game really meant little to nothing for Michigan. No matter the outcome of this game, if they beat Ohio State in the season finale, Michigan wins the big 10 and heads on out to Pasadena to play in the Rose Bowl. I would assume Hart and Henne could have played the entire game if needed be, but were rested to ensure their best possible performance against OSU.