Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College JV Defeats West Va. Institute of Techonology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solid game tonight by the PC JV team which is made up mostly of local talent. Brandon Kidd (Betsy Layne), Jamie Case (Belfry) ,Trevor Patton (Prestonsburg) Robie Spears (Pikeville), Tyler Wolfenbarker (South Shore KY) And Adam Simmons (Huntington WVA.)
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Solid game tonight by the PC JV team which is made up mostly of local talent. Brandon Kidd (Betsy Layne), Jamie Case (Belfry) ,Trevor Patton (Prestonsburg) Robie Spears (Pikeville), Tyler Wolfenbarker (South Shore KY) And Adam Simmons (Huntington WVA.)

Robbie Spears is from East Ridge.

How'd the local boys do, got any stats.
Redneck Wrote:Robbie Spears is from East Ridge.

How'd the local boys do, got any stats.

Yes, I realize that Robie played for East Ridge, I actually was listing thier hometown according to the PC Website. I was at the game but I dont have any stats. Everybody played alot of minutes. Brandon Kidd had a good game and the kid from Huntington scored alot. Robbie Spears was strong inside as was the Patton kid. Jamie Case also played well.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Yes, I realize that Robie played for East Ridge, I actually was listing thier hometown according to the PC Website. I was at the game but I dont have any stats. Everybody played alot of minutes. Brandon Kidd had a good game and the kid from Huntington scored alot. Robbie Spears was strong inside as was the Patton kid. Jamie Case also played well.
Beaver Creek...you should have stopped and said hey...I was there too.

JV bunch did look good...led by as many as 18, I believe before running out of gas late.
I believe PC only had 7 players dressed...fatigue became a factor....but the Bears were able to hang on for the win.