Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top SEC Sports School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This video got me thinking, which school has the best overall athletic department in the SEC. Barnhardt has done a GREAT job raising the level of all UK sports, but who in the SEC is the best as a whole? Alfus, I'm looking toward you to do some research :Thumbs:

[youtube="UK Athletics"]eX9OaKYBLiY[/youtube]
I'm gonna go with Florida right now.
Redneck Wrote:I'm gonna go with Florida right now.

My 13 year old just said the same thing... :p
He said, (and I quote)...."Mom, without even looking at any stats, I'm tellin you to post Florida"... teehee
phs1986 Wrote:My 13 year old just said the same thing... :p
He said, (and I quote)...."Mom, without even looking at any stats, I'm tellin you to post Florida"... teehee

Lol. Well I don't know much about all their other sports, but they are a contender in football, basketball and baseball. 2 national championships in basketball (back to back the past 2 seasons), 1 in football and makin a strong push for another one this year, always an SEC contender in baseball. I'm sure their track and field, cross country and golf teams are stacked too. Gonna have to go research all their teams both boys and girls.
I hate to say it but the past few years it's been Florida.
Great Video.
As much as it hurts me....Ill say florida as well Sad
It would have to be the Gators! Back-to-Back basketball champs and defending Football champs and like Redneck said they are always productive in baseball so how could anyone not go with Florida?

Go Cats!!!