Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chicago State @ Michigan State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next Tuesday Michigan State host Chicago State in East Lansing. After coming off of an exhibition lost to Division II School Grand Valley State, I think the spartans will come out and redeem there selfs what can I say upset happen sometimes Memphis is only up 50-48 on Richmond right now, I think my spartans will kick it back in gear what are your guys predictions?

MSU-85
CS-59
Drew Neitzel struggled against GVS, he only had 12 points, most of which came in the 2nd half. He and the Spartans release a little frustration on Chicago State. MSU wins big. I look for Raymar Morgan to have a big game too.

MSU- 93
CSU- 62
Pupaw Wrote:Drew Neitzel struggled against GVS, he only had 12 points, most of which came in the 2nd half. He and the Spartans release a little frustration on Chicago State. MSU wins big. I look for Raymar Morgan to have a big game too.

MSU- 93
CSU- 62

also Goran Suton should have a good game.
Hopefully. Suton struggled a bit last season. I haven't got to see him yet this year, they'll need him to come up big this season.
Pupaw Wrote:Hopefully. Suton struggled a bit last season. I haven't got to see him yet this year, they'll need him to come up big this season.

he has improved major, he has got stronger, faster, and his shot is way better.