Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Memphis v. Richmond -- 2nd Half
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Tigers are in a fight with the Spiders with 11:28 to go. Tied at 48.

LETS GO SPIDERS!!! WE ARE UR!!! :letsparty
I would like to see Richmond pull it out but I think Memphis will win, they'll pull away like they did last night. How is freshman Rose doing tonight, he had a pretty good night last night and I seen on ESPN were some were comparing him to Jordan!
I think rose is 2-3 from the field right now. With 4 points I think, if I'm wrong someone correct me? He just scored soo that would make him 3-4 from the field I think.
Rose has 12 points... and it does seem as if Richmond is getting tired.

The game is on ESPNU.
Beef Wrote:Rose has 12 points... and it does seem as if Richmond is getting tired.

The game is on ESPNU.

My bad I was way off, I thought he was 3-4 from the field.
58-52 Memphis with 7:51 to go.
I think Memphis is starting to pull away.
You're still a Spider aint ya Beef.
Redneck Wrote:You're still a Spider aint ya Beef.
Yeah man.
UR's Sophomore Gonzalvez is having a career game with 25 points --- 3 for 3 from 3 point land.

62-59 with 6:31 to go.
^^ Yeah im very impressed with Gonzalves.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:^^ Yeah im very impressed with Gonzalves.
You watching the game? How do the Spiders look in general? They are a very young team and hopefully I can see one good season this year or next before I graduate.
They've looked very good. Theyve been getting a lot of second chance points, and they have broke the tough press of Memphis almost all night.

Ive heard the announcers repeatedly talk about how young Richmond is, so IMO the future is very bright for the spiders.

They have faded away late in the game, Memphis leads 75 - 63 with 1:30 left.
Sounds good. Now just hope UK can break the Memphis press the same way if they end up meeting in the Championship game.
Is the game over? If not keep the updates coming.
Memphis ran away with it in the end, Final 80-63.