Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida State 27 - #2 Boston College 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Noles played great tonight on both sides of the ball. Defense played exceptional handed Matt Ryan his first 3-pick game of the year. Go Noles!!!
Way to Go Noles!!!
This game was great!!!!GO SEMINOLES
IMO this moves LSU right back into the BCS title game picture again after they beat Bama tonight.
Hey HP why don't you look at who started the thread lol. Couldn't no one beat me to it. I was doing updates through out the game too. Wake up buddy. But yea They played well and didn't shott themselves in the foot when they had the led like they have done the past several years. Watch out for Preston Parker the kid is electric!! O yeah its not exactly great to be ranked #2 (BC, Cal, USF, USC, and LSU)
LSU was number 1 when they got beat by the Cats. Key to the game tonight was turnovers. BC had 4 and FS had 0..
Florida States D was jsut to athletic and psyhical for the Eagles and thats what forced the TOs and gave Coach Bowden the W.
Im glad the Noles won. they finally showed how overrated BC was. I think they was overrated. Thats just me though. But im glad the Noles pulled this one out. GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!