Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FLORIDA 70 kentucky 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only looked good for a few minutes of the second half today. I really hope this helps them and I think it will. Crawford had a good tourney and could really help them next week.

YES I think I get my two or three seed now. Just wish it didn't come due to a loss to Florida.
They probably are a 2 seed. UK didnt shoot well and overall didnt have a very good game. It also doesnt help that Walsh shot out of his mind good. He could throw it up from anywhere and it was going in. I would rather see anyone do good than him, he pushes of every stinking time to get open.
Seems that no one wants to talk about the game, I wonder why.
UK showed glimpses of good play, but they just couldnt put it together today. Sparks couldnt hit anything and we were out rebounded 21-8 in the first half.
Tubby Ball
Im sorry but I just don't care for his style, he is a great coach.
Congrats to former UK assistant Billy D.
The Cats will rebound from this loss
We looked tired
pulling up short on the 3's
I think we may be happy with the 2 seed.. Most likely Ky @ tge 4 1 seed would potentially had to face a touch 8 or 9 seeded Georgia tech in the second round. Not good!...
We had a one seed in our grasp and the Gators flat wore us out.
this one hurt to watch...Cats just got outplayed by a talented Florida team...but this could wake them up and hopefully it will, anyways the cats have never won the SEC and National championship in the same year...hopefully this will be good for the team, but maybe not...only time will tell
Thats what I say every year D30 it really doesn't hurt my feelings to go in with a loss. Wakes you up and lets you know you can go down to anyone. I just hate that it was to FLorida. But at least we go down to a number 2 and don't have all that pressure. Go cats.
totally agree with u guys, the pressure was just way to much for this young team, and now they can fix there mistakes and gear up for hopefully an elite 8...lol
This came to no surprise for me. Tubby was outcoached by one of his own kind. I look for UK to be an early exit out of the tournament this year if they play like they did today. I hope they get everything straightened out.
They should make the final 16 and everything after that is gravy if they win. Looked like Liberty V. was guarding Walsh today. :twisted:
yeh where was that great defense of kentucky at....they couldnt stop walsh at all...sparks did a terrible job guarding him...and hayes and morris, need to rebound better!!
Morris had a GREAT rebounding game......come on FSU....give him a break...10 rebounds not too bad IMO...
o so where was he when the florida players were gettin 17 offensive boards.....the guy should at least block out, and where was hayes in this game, no rebounding for kentucky in this game at all!
I was glad to see Florida win. I do not like Florida teams, but i dislike UK worse(only cause of tubby).