Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Navy ends the streak!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norte Dame fails to get the two pt conv. in the 3rd OT, to give Navy the 46-44 win to end the 43 year losing streak against the Irish! Last time the Midshipmens won was 1963. Congrats Navy!
Am I the only one who thinks that notre dame needs to give charley back 2 the nfl????? and who runs in that situation
by the way congrats NAVY
Great...now UK has the 2 longest losing streaks in NCAA I do believe (UF and UT)
Confusedalute: WTG Minutemen!
And I lost $100.00 bucks!, lol! Notre Dame is a JOKE!
Beef Wrote:Great...now UK has the 2 longest losing streaks in NCAA I do believe (UF and UT)
Not exactly the best record lol. Still can turn one around this year!!!:thumpsup:
pirate_time Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that notre dame needs to give charley back 2 the nfl????? and who runs in that situation

I agree, I think everybody in the world knew they were going to run the ball, but they had success in the last couple of drives running the ball, but a play action pass would have led to a defenite conversoin.
HAHA!! That is Great!
DevilsWin Wrote:Confusedalute: WTG Minutemen!

LOL... Navy is the "Midshipmen", not Minutemen, thats Massachusetts.
blackcat_student Wrote:LOL... Navy is the "Midshipmen", not Minutemen, thats Massachusetts.
oops, I shouldn't post while drinking. LOL
WTG Midshipmen! LOL
Confusedalute: HAHA Way to Go Navy! Wies might be forced out of South Bend!
Im glad that Navy finally beat them. Notre Dame aint having a good year. But oh well! Navy did beat them!
Sorry Charlie, but you got beat by Navy. Good job guys and good luck in the future. You have to respect any service academy cause those guys will be fighting for our freedom after they graduate and I congradulate them for that as well.
Have to question the play calling on Notre Dame's behalf. Don't know if anyone was watching but ND had the ball in the 4th quarter with 45 seconds to go on 4th down and 8 to go in field goal range may I add, and they decide to go for it! Ended up being one of the best sacks I have ever seen when a Navy defender hurdled himself over a ND lineman and got to the QB. Bad play calling in the end for Weis and the Irish and the fact that also they aren't a good team at all. Congrats to Navy on ending 43 years of frustration and lets hope UK can end on of those streaks in a few weeks!
Navy cancelled all classes on Monday due to the monumental victory. Congrats Navy!
I seen something on Mike and Mike this morning about Navy canceling classes. What was the deal?
They took the day off to do push-ups all day on the grinder.
DevilsWin Wrote:They took the day off to do push-ups all day on the grinder.

Smile ... You're probley right.