Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Herald Leader 4A Rankings 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 4A Rankings 2022

1. Boyle
2. Johnson Central
3. Franklin County
4. Corbin
5. Central
6. Lexinton Catholic
7. Logan County
8. Hopkinsville
9. Spencer County
10. Franklin-Simpson

Others: Bourbon County, Letcher County Central, Scott, Allen-County Scottsville, John Hardin, Harrison County, Warren East, Lincoln County, Rowan County, Knox Central, Wayne County, Boyld County. 

Thoughts?
Looks good to me, very close assumption

There’s a sleeper ……. ?
Knox and Letcher will crack the top 10
Knox Central needs to be in the top 10.
Bourbon County and Knox Central is my sleeper teams making it the top 10 by mid season.
I like Franklin Co as the top team going into the season but Boyle deserves #1 until (if) they get beat. Of course Johnson will have a big say also. Corbin is going to surprise some people that are down on them this year - especially in the 2nd half of the season. I would love to see Knox Central crack the top 10 but they have a lot of questions. Wayne is going to be better than people think also.
I seen David had some of his players on D&D sports the other night and they have some good looking athletes so it going to be interesting first night of Pike County Bowl this year. Bourbon County may be a team to reckon with
It’s Boyles class until someone proves they can beat them when it matters.
Was not impressed with Central in the scrimmage with Scott County.
Boyle
JC