Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Bell County 8/12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard vs Bell County 8/12 for a scrimmage. 

Who you got?
Hazard should be very good this year. I look for them to go win this one.
4th down Bell County. Going with 1A Hazard
I’m very curious to see the format for this one.
From what i heard around the grapevine, bell looked really down. With small lineman without a lot of experience, the power game may not work as well as dud has got it in the past. I will be attending this one, but i believe hazard may give bell fits.
I believe Hazard is going to give everyone fits, they have a lot of talent on this team but as for the scrimmage who knows. You play these scrimmage games to actually let your starters to get hitting some else other than their teammates. Mostly it’s to work with players that hasn’t played a lot of varsity level to get better and work out the things that need to be fixed. It’s like 7 on 7 so quarterbacks and receivers can get in rhythm and quarterbacks to go through their reads like they should. I never base my opinion on scrimmage games and definitely not on 7 on 7 contests. Whole different ball of wax when the playing means something.
(08-08-2022, 03:01 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Hazard is going to give everyone fits, they have a lot of talent on this team but as for the scrimmage who knows. You play these scrimmage games to actually let your starters to get hitting some else other than their teammates. Mostly it’s to work with players that hasn’t played a lot of varsity level to get better and work out the things that need to be fixed. It’s like 7 on 7 so quarterbacks and receivers can get in rhythm and quarterbacks to go through their reads like they should. I never base my opinion on scrimmage games and definitely not on 7 on 7 contests. Whole different ball of wax when the playing means something.
How did Hazard do this past Weekend??

(08-08-2022, 04:25 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2022, 03:01 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Hazard is going to give everyone fits, they have a lot of talent on this team but as for the scrimmage who knows. You play these scrimmage games to actually let your starters to get hitting some else other than their teammates. Mostly it’s to work with players that hasn’t played a lot of varsity level to get better and work out the things that need to be fixed. It’s like 7 on 7 so quarterbacks and receivers can get in rhythm and quarterbacks to go through their reads like they should. I never base my opinion on scrimmage games and definitely not on 7 on 7 contests. Whole different ball of wax when the playing means something.
How did Hazard do this past Weekend?? How was Pineville?I have seen a lot of people That is really high on Hazard coming in to this season. Where will the major upgrades be at this season?
I don’t know how Hazard did their last scrimmage bac2369 probably knows. He is Mr Bulldog on this site just kidding bac

I know it's just all practice, but I wonder how my Colonels looked against Hazard in 7 vs 7.
Bell to physical for 1a Hazard. If played like a real game Have to think bell will wear down the dawgs with the ground and pound over time.
(08-08-2022, 06:44 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know how Hazard did their last scrimmage bac2369 probably knows. He is Mr Bulldog on this site just kidding bac

I can’t tell you nothing because I haven’t heard a anything. Good to hear from ya again Patriot.. I’m looking forward to chatting again this season..
(08-09-2022, 07:44 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2022, 06:44 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know how Hazard did their last scrimmage bac2369 probably knows.  He is Mr Bulldog on this site just kidding bac

I can’t tell you nothing because I haven’t heard a anything. Good to hear from ya again Patriot.. I’m looking forward to chatting again this season..
I hope we get together at the Pikeville game again and talk some football I had a good time last game we got to chat at
Should be a good early scrimmage. Hard to beat Bell @ Bell.....