Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville @ Letcher County Central 8/12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pineville will travel to Letcher County Central for a scrimmage on 8/12

Who you got?
Location moved to Pineville because of LCC use for disaster relief.
10/4
Excited to see what Letcher looks like Friday. They have a missed 6 straight practices and a scrimmage since the flooding. They have some big time players to replace but have a lot of young talent. Hopefully that big veteran Oline will carry them til young skill players get there footing.
(08-07-2022, 08:47 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Excited to see what Letcher looks like Friday. They have a missed 6 straight practices and a scrimmage since the flooding. They have some big time players to replace but have a lot of young talent. Hopefully that big veteran Oline will carry them til young skill players get there footing.

I watched the film on this team andI like what they are doing......I got LCC in this one.
(08-11-2022, 10:42 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2022, 08:47 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Excited to see what Letcher looks like Friday. They have a missed 6 straight practices and a scrimmage since the flooding. They have some big time players to replace but have a lot of young talent. Hopefully that big veteran Oline will carry them til young skill players get there footing.

I watched the film on this team andI like what they are doing......I got LCC in this one.
Have you heard anything about Pineville?I know they scrimmaged Hazard last week but haven’t seen anything on how the game went.
I haven’t.
(08-11-2022, 05:36 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2022, 10:42 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you heard anything about Pineville?I know they scrimmaged Hazard last week but haven’t seen anything on how the game went.

I can’t confirm by a first hand account but I was told that Hazard controlled it and it wasn’t even close
How’s the new QB doing at LCC? Florida kid
Good question, how’s he doing?
(08-11-2022, 10:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Good question, how’s he doing?
I heard that he is really fast for a 260lbs kid and throws a good deep ball but struggles with short passing game. From what I have heard Little still may end up being the QB and they may use the new kid somewhere else on offense and defense.