Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard County @ Lincoln County 8/12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Garrard County will travel to Lincoln County for a scrimmage on 8/12 

Who you got?
I believe lincoln comes out with a chip on their shoulders. Both teams will be well coached. I take lincoln county by 3 scores
Didn't Garrard hire Boyles former Defensive Coordinator? Coach Hester. I look for this to be a good one.
Yes garrad did. Coach Hester lives in garrad and once was the head coach there.
(08-09-2022, 01:31 AM)True pioneer Wrote: [ -> ]Yes garrad did. Coach Hester lives in garrad and once was the head coach there.

I just know him being at Boyle..... he has enough rings to put on all his fingers.  Tongue I will be watching to see if he applies the same defensive principles at Garrard County.
This one will be interesting for many many reasons it seems.

The Crutchfield era starts at Garrard.
The Jaggers era starts at Lincoln.

Garrard will play with a chip on their shoulder, because Crutchfield teams always have. They'll play hard. I'm genuinely interested to see what type of Lincoln team comes out. I've seen some chatter on social media about Lincoln trying to replace Davis. One of the assistant coaches even quoting a tweet with a simple "We will see" type of message.

There are 100s of back stories to this rivalry and to this game. My prediction:

Lincoln County 28
Garrard County 14

Good ball-game here folks. Garrard will play hard. I think all in all depth and talent will be the difference. But this one has more "talk" surrounding it than any other game in the 12th Region.