Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central @ Scott County 8/12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Central will travel to Scott County 8/12 for a scrimmage

Who you got?
(08-07-2022, 12:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Central will travel to Scott County 8/12 for a scrimmage

Who you got?
Lots of young talent playing in this game this weekend. Buddy vs Cortez at their backs will be a battle. Give me central by a td. Love Dantzler and his staff. Always a tough out. Scott is a year away from being back as a true contender in 5a. Next year, they will be a final four team at the least imo.
(08-08-2022, 01:07 AM)16 special Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2022, 12:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Central will travel to Scott County 8/12 for a scrimmage

Who you got?
Lots of young talent playing in this game this weekend. Buddy vs Cortez at their backs will be a battle. Give me central by a td. Love Dantzler and his staff. Always a tough out. Scott is a year away from being back as a true contender in 5a. Next year, they will be a final four team at the least imo.
Only a scrimmage so you really do not know each teams intention but heard SC scored 3 times to Bowling Greens 1 Friday in the Varsity portion of the scrimmage. SC could possibly make final four this year since do not have to see Douglas in 1st or 2nd round this year. Franklin- Scott game could be interesting. Still would go with Franklin in that one.

Who you got?

Scott is a mystery for me, they got better as the year went along last year. I have to take Central but wouldn't be surprised that Scott might get a win. Last years loss to Franklin still sticks in my mind.....
(08-11-2022, 10:46 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Who you got?

Scott is a mystery for me, they got better as the year went along last year. I have to take Central but wouldn't be surprised that Scott might get a win. Last years loss to Franklin still sticks in my mind.....
Agree on the mystery. Even though I think they will be better this year, started a Freshmen QB last year, there schedule is just so tough. They are still playing a 6A schedule when there enrollment is know closer to 4A. Next year should get a better feel for them when they get to change there schedule some.

Who you got?

I wouldn’t look too much into that game. First play of the game Scott lost their qb to an ankle injury forcing them to bring in the freshman. They will be better this year though and should make a run to the regional finals if not further depending on that third round draw.
(08-11-2022, 01:24 PM)16 special Wrote: [ -> ]

Who you got?

I wouldn’t look too much into that game. First play of the game Scott lost their qb to an ankle injury forcing them to bring in the freshman. They will be better this year though and should make a run to the regional finals if not further depending on that third round draw.
Lost QB, RB, Olinemen, 1st play of game-. Never heard anything like that. Pray all teams stay injury free this week in there scrimmage's.
Scott will be a tough out. They are coached by a LEGEND!!!!!
Scott by a TD!!!
I’m going to this one, should be a good one. I’m taking Central by 14.

Who you got?
Scott Co 21-6 after 3 Quarters. JV played 4th.
(08-13-2022, 12:34 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]

Who you got?
Scott Co 21-6 after 3 Quarters. JV played 4th.

Wow