Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Whitley County 8/12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knox Central travels to Whitley County for a scrimmage

Who you got?
Colonels gonna smoke some more kitten hind end. lol
Knox should name the score in this one. Until everyone gets home from Whitley and renames it. :)
Knox just got a Whitley Transfer at QB about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Should get a better look at the Panthers. I did get a report on this team from a confidential source. I think Knox could be a team to watch in 2022 as far as trending UP.
Knox easily in this one.
(08-09-2022, 10:21 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Knox just got a Whitley Transfer at QB about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Should get a better look at the Panthers. I did get a report on this team from a confidential source. I think Knox could be a team to watch in 2022 as far as trending UP.
knox got a corbin to pineville to whitley to madison southern transfer..... 
pretty good lil player though... nice arm and touch on the ball.

the colonels will have their hands full friday. hopefully theyll get the timing down and mesh a lil more. the dbs will get tested and that will be good for them... buckner will have the panthers ready to roll and eier is whipping the colonels into shape.... 2 young coaches with bright futures and a couple hard nosed teams that need this scrimmage before the season starts.
(08-09-2022, 03:00 PM)KEEPITREAL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2022, 10:21 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Knox just got a Whitley Transfer at QB about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Should get a better look at the Panthers. I did get a report on this team from a confidential source. I think Knox could be a team to watch in 2022 as far as trending UP.

the colonels will have their hands full friday. hopefully theyll get the timing down and mesh a lil more. the dbs will get tested and that will be good for them... buckner will have the panthers ready to roll and eier is whipping the colonels into shape.... 2 young coaches with bright futures and a couple hard nosed teams that need this scrimmage before the season starts.
Didn't Clay beat Whitley?

I heard he was a nice one! Buckner will line him out!

Great night for pre-season football in the mountains!! The Tigers get the game clinching score over Whitley Co. on a Lucas Allen run with under a minute to play in regulation! [Image: 1f405.png] [Image: 1f3c8.png]

This is what I saw from the Clay County Tigers. 

How did the Lucas Allen look for the Tigers. I would figure he will get plenty of carries. How about Rice, did they not show off his arm and his running in this scrimmage?
Up an coming Knox Central will be to much for Whitley County………Bingo Pj

Nice assesment. Way to keep it real.
(08-09-2022, 05:16 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Up an coming Knox Central will be to much for Whitley County………Bingo Pj

turn-coat.

Who and why is he moving so much? lol
(08-11-2022, 12:39 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Who and why is he moving so much? lol
Good question, that tells me he might leave again Smile
Good luck to Dougie's Colonels. I hope they show up well.
(08-11-2022, 10:54 AM)papagrit Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to Dougie's Colonels.  I hope they show up well.

Thanks, my friend. I hope you're doing well.
it's a great day to see whitley lose .. am i right ?
(08-12-2022, 10:44 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]it's a great day to see whitley lose .. am i right ?

It's a Great Day To Be Alive.
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!
I'm loving the enthusiasm from The Colonels. Keep punchin' boys. Keep punchin'.
How bad was it?
(08-12-2022, 11:31 PM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]How bad was it?
Per the Whitley County High School facebook page, the final score was 6-6.
(08-13-2022, 12:17 AM)jamesdeane Wrote: [ -> ]

well you can’t go by that.
(08-13-2022, 12:33 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]

We certainly cant go by what you say. Colonels are gonna smoke some London kitten hind end.
(08-13-2022, 12:33 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]

Gotta admit, That made me laugh!
I liked the effort from Whitley County. I can see Knox Central being tough to deal with late in the season.
Talked to a source over in Knox co, said they were resting a couple and trying to stay healthy. Didn't get a score from him but he said Whitley played hard on defense.
(08-13-2022, 09:31 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Talked to a source over in Knox co, said they were resting a couple and trying to stay healthy. Didn't get a score from him but he said Whitley played hard on defense.

Whitley plays hard on offense and defense.  You talked to a butt source. lol
Please tell me if Whitley County lost this scrimmage. I don't want to live a lie Smile