Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Henry Clay 8/11 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin at Henrly Clay on Thursday 8/11 I think if it changes someone will know.

Who you got?
(08-07-2022, 12:08 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin at Henrly Clay on Thursday 8/11 I think if it changes someone will know.

Who you got?

I'm flying a drone to this one. What I want to see is Corbin has one of the best prospects in Brody Wells. He said himself in the 13th Region Interview last night he is a running back. Still some mystery on what the Redhounds are going to do on offense. All I know is Brody is one of my favorite players to watch going into the 2022 season. He is a D1 prospect and I hope he gets his touches because he will produce. But what I really am wanting to look at is the defense. I want to see if the bigs get to play both sides of the ball like Pikeville, Boyle, and JC does. Then I can get a better look at what Pikeville will see.  Arrow
Hmmmm.......... Corbin scrimmages tonight. Should be some good weather.
You can watch it live on big things Kentucky on YouTube. Corbin has a nice defense.
(08-11-2022, 07:56 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]You can watch it live on big things Kentucky on YouTube. Corbin has a nice defense.

Watched it. I counted 38-0 in favor of Corbin. Defense got some turnovers. Finally got a look or a glimpse of the offense. QB1 is Combs. He looked good to me. Brody is a beast. Baker is Bigfoot. I like putting Franklin and Eli on the same side. Finally saw them in at the same time on defense. Anyone come up with a different score?
(08-11-2022, 10:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2022, 07:56 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]You can watch it live on big things Kentucky on YouTube. Corbin has a nice defense.

Watched it. I counted 38-0 in favor of Corbin. Defense got some turnovers. Finally got a look or a glimpse of the offense. QB1 is Combs. He looked good to me. Brody is a beast. Baker is Bigfoot. I like putting Franklin and Eli on the same side. Finally saw them in at the same time on defense. Anyone come up with a different score?
Was there, it was hard to tell the score because of the format, but Corbin scored at will seemed liked every drive. Henry Clay had only one nice drive to about the 10 but Corbin held them out of the end zone. Hard to believe that Henry Clay is the second largest public school in the state and hardly had 50 players. Corbin has a nice team,  but not sure how much they got out of the scrimmage because Henry Clay could go winless. Just my observation.
(08-11-2022, 10:33 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]

Was there, it was hard to tell the score because of the format, but Corbin scored at will seemed liked every drive. Henry Clay had only one nice drive to about the 10 but Corbin held them out of the end zone. Hard to believe that Henry Clay is the second largest public school in the state and hardly had 50 players. Corbin has a nice team,  but not sure how much they got out of the scrimmage because Henry Clay could go winless. Just my observation.

I definately didn't like the Henry Clay QB scrambling to his right side and trying to throw with his left arm.....I saw that alot...... But they made some big 4th down completions to continue a couple of drives in the first format of the 10 plays and switch before special teams. 

I honestly thought Corbin was awful conservative on offense......

Defense was blitzing? Why didn't they do that last year?????? Looked like it was causing some big problems for Henry Clay. 

I know where Big Foot lives now LOL. IN CORBIN.

henry clay has won three games the past three years .. theres no reason for them to be as bad as they are there has to be athletes in the halls coaches cant get out or keep out
(08-12-2022, 10:39 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]

henry clay has won three games the past three years .. theres no reason for them to be as bad as they are there has to be athletes in the halls coaches cant get out or keep out
I agree.