Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ North Laurel 8/12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Boyle County travels to North Laurel 8/12 for a scrimmage.

Who you with? Sick
Boyle ,but doesn't show everything they have.
I’m going to this game.
Judging from the NL fans, boyles gonna get a “scrimmage” clock put on them! ???
You know, it’s weird that no Boyle or North Laurel fans are calling each other out on this one……..never did hear if it was true if Knox Central put a 14-7 whipping on them rebels. I did hear it was so wet that no one could do anything….

North Laurel is pumped……Fansville is begging to play Corbin and hasn’t mentioned Boyle…..Hmmmm.  Woah
Go Rebels!
(08-08-2022, 09:20 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]Judging from the NL fans, boyles gonna get a “scrimmage” clock put on them! ???

North Laurel fans are delusional. lol
(08-08-2022, 06:12 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]You know, it’s weird that no Boyle or North Laurel fans are calling each other out on this one……..never did hear if it was true if Knox Central put a 14-7 whipping on them rebels. I did hear it was so wet that no one could do anything….

North Laurel is pumped……Fansville is begging to play Corbin and hasn’t mentioned Boyle…..Hmmmm.  Woah

Will a Rebel stand up and verify this? lol
(08-09-2022, 03:22 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2022, 06:12 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]You know, it’s weird that no Boyle or North Laurel fans are calling each other out on this one……..never did hear if it was true if Knox Central put a 14-7 whipping on them rebels. I did hear it was so wet that no one could do anything….

Everyone knows there is no way Knox put a whipping on Boyle. I haven’t heard anyone say that except a couple Corbin people on here making things up to deflect from the talk about their showing vs Taylor Co and Pj now hoping people forget they made up a fake score to say they beat Clay.  Big Grin Big Grin All jokes aside, I honestly haven’t heard anything specific about Boyle but I expect a championship caliber team and a great scrimmage between them and North. I will give Boyle the edge because they are Boyle but I think the Jaguars will be competitive in this game.
(08-09-2022, 08:32 AM)fansville Wrote: [ -> ]

Everyone knows there is no way Knox put a whipping on Boyle. I haven’t heard anyone say that except a couple Corbin people on here making things up to deflect from the talk about their showing vs Taylor Co and Pj now hoping people forget they made up a fake score to say they beat Clay.  Big Grin Big Grin All jokes aside, I honestly haven’t heard anything specific about Boyle but I expect a championship caliber team and a great scrimmage between them and North. I will give Boyle the edge because they are Boyle but I think the Jaguars will be competitive in this game.

You better go back and look who said that, I have never seen a Corbin fan have a user name of Colonelfan..........  Tongue All I am trying to do is get a confirmation of the mudbowl results..........Right now the only one standing up is Slim Shady  Smile
KC is a good football team but lets be honest if they played close to boyle its because boyle let them. As far as this scrimmage I look for North to be competitive but Boyle is Boyle and will more than likely repeat this year unless Johnson can stop them. Hope to see North keep it close would solidify them as the 13th's top dog.
(08-09-2022, 10:07 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]KC is a good football team but lets be honest if they played close to boyle its because boyle let them. As far as this scrimmage I look for North to be competitive but Boyle is Boyle and will more than likely repeat this year unless Johnson can stop them. Hope to see North keep it close would solidify them as the 13th's top dog.

They will get solidified alright.......    Sick
Corbin fans are just setting themselves up for a beatdown in the playoffs. Haddix pays attention to stuff like this.
(08-09-2022, 10:29 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin fans are just setting themselves up for a beatdown in the playoffs. Haddix pays attention to stuff like this.

Woah  I can't say nothing jamesclay on that one. Haddix is worthy...... Yes, he watches game film and makes adjustments...
(08-09-2022, 10:24 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2022, 10:07 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]KC is a good football team but lets be honest if they played close to boyle its because boyle let them. As far as this scrimmage I look for North to be competitive but Boyle is Boyle and will more than likely repeat this year unless Johnson can stop them. Hope to see North keep it close would solidify them as the 13th's top dog.

wait wait so you believe Knox held their own with Boyle but North couldn't? I'm confused. I agree boyle should win buy a couple scores but if Knox really did play them close (which I doubt they did) then North could also.
(08-07-2022, 08:41 PM)True pioneer Wrote: [ -> ]Boyle ,but doesn't show everything they have.

I went to the Logan game last year at Boyle........I saw a td run by a defensive lineman..... You aint kidding.

I don't know that Boyle didn't lose and don't know that you are acting like Clay won after Whitley run it up their hind end. I wasn't watching it to confirm. lol. I still think Whitley puniished some kitty cat hind end and got better in the process  Smile Either way I never heard anybody say they won a scrimmage and looking to move to 2-0 before.
(08-09-2022, 10:49 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know that Boyle didn't lose and don't know that you are acting like Clay won after Whitley run it up their hind end. I wasn't watching it to confirm. lol. I still think Whitley puniished some kitty cat hind end and got better in the process  Smile Either way I never heard anybody say they won a scrimmage and looking to move to 2-0 before.

Fair enough. I'd also never seen someone lose a scrimmage and post a photo shop graphic bragging about it. But there's a first time for everything I suppose. Even the NFL keeps a preseason record. I think Whitley had one positive run in regulation granted it was a nice one! Lets stay on topic this isn't a whitley thread. I know how ya'll and that other school try to make everything post about yuns!
(08-09-2022, 10:38 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2022, 10:24 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

wait wait so you believe Knox held their own with Boyle but North couldn't? I'm confused. I agree boyle should win buy a couple scores but if Knox really did play them close (which I doubt they did) then North could also.

Let me clear this up for you. I have a informant that informed me about Knox and what they are looking to do this year and what I was told was not good for everyone else. I havn't confirmed from anyone that Knox actually scored a point with Boyle. I havnt talked to any of my Knox guys since the post.  I'll believe it when I hear it from the Boyle faithful. Not a rumor. I will find out eventually. I actually talk to some of these guys face to face. I will be at the scrimmage this Friday. I might track down Haddix and ask him myself. I can see him now.  Sick When he brings back the best defense in 4A. 

Just to clear something up with you while you are talking directly at me. I am good friends with "Geno" and I did see on the Clay facebook page where they said what you are saying. I was just joking about Geno to get some of you guys tore up. There was no hanky panky in the Whiley/Clay scrimmage. Just a difference in opinions on who won. Both teams claim victory. But its good for both teams. I am friends with lots of folks on both teams. Good stuff. I got lots of family and friends in Clay. So don't take what I say so serious. I know you hate Corbin, I can see every other NON BIAS post you make is directed straight to Corbin and before you say you don't, YOU do. The only other two people on here that does the same thing is JamesCasciusclay and ToWhomtheTeamTrolls.   Big Grin
(08-09-2022, 09:56 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

You better go back and look who said that, I have never seen a Corbin fan have a user name of Colonelfan..........  Tongue All I am trying to do is get a confirmation of the mudbowl results..........Right now the only one standing up is Slim Shady  Smile
My bad, you are right on that one Bull, not many Corbin fans with Colonel in their name, haha

Most of these scrimmages are nothing more than glorified practices with coaches rotating kids in that normally won’t be in those situations come game time. I think we all agree with that and keeping score in scrimmages where teams take turns running 10 or so plays in a row with no regards to first downs is meaningless as far as scoring goes.
Fansville, look me up at the game. I will be sitting on the North side checking on my Corbin transfer Gregory.
(08-08-2022, 09:20 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]Judging from the NL fans, boyles gonna get a “scrimmage” clock put on them! ???
No way Hound05 NL has the jinx as their fan now 64Sur
As someone stated earlier a scrimmage is just a practice against someone different than your own team mates. Boyle already knows who their best players are and what they can do. They are not so concerned about the score just helping their team get ready for a tough schedule. They will try and create some basic offensive and defensive sets while creating somewhat of a game type situation without risking too much chance of suffering a needless injury. NL on the other hand is a " Wannna Be" trying to make a statement without as much to lose. I am sure they will go all out treating this game like it is regular season. Really no one will even remember this game when the real season begins. Just hope both teams benefit from this scrimmage and come out injury free.
As y’all know I’m a Die-hard Boyle fan and to my knowledge I didn’t know that Boyle had scrimmaged Knox or anyone else for that matter I do know that they went to Jabez this past weekend not sure what happened there but I haven’t talked to anyone that knows anything about a Boyle Knox scrimmage and I have asked, to the best of my knowledge the only scheduled scrimmage Boyle has is at North Laurel this Friday, if Boyle scrimmaged Knox or anyone else it’s top secret around here.
(08-09-2022, 09:55 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]As y’all know I’m a Die-hard Boyle fan and to my knowledge I didn’t know that Boyle had scrimmaged Knox or anyone else for that matter I do know that they went to Jabez this past weekend not sure what happened there but I haven’t talked to anyone that knows anything about a Boyle Knox scrimmage and I have asked, to the best of my knowledge the only scheduled scrimmage Boyle has is at North Laurel this Friday, if Boyle scrimmaged Knox or anyone else it’s top secret around here.
I think it was a 7vs7 a few weeks ago. Looks like on Knox Central's July schedule, it was scheduled on July 21.

https://www.facebook.com/kchspanthersfoo...890132499/
I guess this will be a super bowl for north, from what I saw and heard from the scrimmage last week, Boyle may have their hands full. Curious to see if my one sits any good players.
The hype train for the Jags is loaded down at the moment. Will it be empty by 9 pm Friday night? I assume so
It was a full blown scrimmage Zeismer and full oline,with couple dline playing on online also
(08-10-2022, 05:22 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]It was a full blown scrimmage Zeismer and full oline,with couple dline playing on online also

Woah
Not saying it didn’t happen just can’t find anyone to confirm it, when and where did it take place did you attend?

(08-10-2022, 05:22 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]It was a full blown scrimmage Zeismer and full oline,with couple dline playing on online also
Pages: 1 2 3