Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frederick Douglass 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks to be another good year for the Broncos. Here is a preview for Frederick Douglass as done by Gilcod Media. 

Aug 5th vs. Lex Cath (Scrimmage)

Aug 12th at St. X (Scrimmage)

Aug 19th vs. Bryan Station

Aug 26th at Tates Creek

Sept 2nd vs. Lafayette

Sept 9th vs. Dunbar

Sept 16th at Henry Clay

Sept 23rd at Scott County

Sept 30th vs. Grant County

Oct 14th at Great Crossing

Oct 21st vs. Montgomery County

Oct 28th at Boyle County
Ty Bryant is now 6'4 tall and a beast! I plan on coming and watching the Boyle game. Man, this might be the year!
I think how far Douglass goes will be how good their offense is they lost some key players on offense. The defense is as good as it has ever been in my opinion they really have a D1 line and a D1 secondary on defense. I am interested to see how QB transfer (Madison Southern) handles the fast pace and speed of the Douglass players.
I agree with Bull got out!.  This may be the year they get that elusive championship.  They have produced so much talent over their short existence that it is amazing.  It's just a matter of time.
(08-04-2022, 09:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Ty Bryant is now 6'4 tall and a beast! I plan on coming and watching the Boyle game. Man, this might be the year!
You are right, Ty is a beast, but he is still only 6'-1".  Ty is a great player, so no need to inflat his measurements.