Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Radio Show/podcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a podcast that covered kentucky high school sports for bluegrass rivals not too long ago that I felt was a really positive thing for the area to give light to the kids in the area. Is there any way we could get regenerate and restart that trend?
(08-04-2022, 11:41 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]There was a podcast that covered kentucky high school sports for bluegrass rivals not too long ago that I felt was a really positive thing for the area to give light to the kids in the area. Is there any way we could get regenerate and restart that trend?

That was Spud's baby.
(08-04-2022, 12:47 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2022, 11:41 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]There was a podcast that covered kentucky high school sports for bluegrass rivals not too long ago that I felt was a really positive thing for the area to give light to the kids in the area. Is there any way we could get regenerate and restart that trend?

That was Spud's baby.
I was just wondering if anyone was willing to recreate
I loved doing it but then I became a coach for the school where I teach and lost time to out towards the project. Really loved doing it and enjoyed it very much.