Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Perry Central scrimmage 08/05/2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wonder if this game will take place with all the flooding issues
(07-31-2022, 02:51 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if this game will take place with all the flooding issues
I dropped supplies off today and you couldn't even get to the football field so I'd say that's a NO
Its still on for friday night.
Pike Central is bringing some flood relief items to the Perry County community on our way tomorrow night.
PCC QB Slone hasn’t been to practice lately, that’s coming from one of the parents that I know, he says he thinks Slone may be leaving Perry.. Anyone know if this is true, cause I was looking forward to seeing him at Perry.
(08-05-2022, 01:41 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]PCC QB Slone hasn’t been to practice lately, that’s coming from one of the parents that I know, he says he thinks Slone may be leaving Perry..  Anyone know if this is true, cause I was looking forward to seeing him at Perry.

Just been sick. He’ll be playing tonight.
(08-05-2022, 07:52 PM)MVP2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2022, 01:41 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]PCC QB Slone hasn’t been to practice lately, that’s coming from one of the parents that I know, he says he thinks Slone may be leaving Perry..  Anyone know if this is true, cause I was looking forward to seeing him at Perry.

Just been sick. He’ll be playing tonight.
Did he play?
How did this scrimmage go? How did Slone look?
(08-07-2022, 02:24 PM)River Cats Wrote: [ -> ]How did this scrimmage go? How did Slone look?
I didn’t get to go. But heard varsity pcc scored 8 times and pike central did not score , and then JV was 3-1 pcc.  Slone did play and threw 4 tds, no Int’s. Not sure if Perry’s pretty good or if pike centrals just that bad.
(08-07-2022, 09:05 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2022, 02:24 PM)River Cats Wrote: [ -> ]How did this scrimmage go? How did Slone look?
I didn’t get to go. But heard varsity pcc scored 8 times and pike central did not score , and then JV was 3-1 pcc.  Slone did play and threw 4 tds, no Int’s. Not sure if Perry’s pretty good or if pike centrals just that bad.
Pike Central had one of the worst defenses in the state last year and by the sounds of it it doesn’t sound like they have gotten any better. May be another long year on Buckleys Creek.
(08-07-2022, 09:13 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2022, 09:05 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]
Pike Central had one of the worst defenses in the state last year and by the sounds of it it doesn’t sound like they have gotten any better. May be another long year on Buckleys Creek.
Yea definitely didn’t sound good.  I’ll get to go this Friday when Perry plays belfry, we will see if Perry is able to score against that defense and also see how the defense holds up.  Definitely a different animal but a great challenge for Perry to see exactly where they are