Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County @ Pulaski County 8/05 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casey County @ Pulaski County 8/05 Scrimmage. 

Who you got?
Hard to not take PC, but I am wondering how Casey will perform against the Maroons. Offensively, Casey should be good, their defense is the big question mark for me. I'm excited to finally get to see some football, even if it is a scrimmage!
What does Casey county look like this year ? Any excitement coming from their preseason any good performances at 7on7s or anything? I know first game for our Rock boys is a matchup down in Campbellsville against Casey county. it’s a beautiful place to play and watch games. All on one side view is amazing their at Campbellsville university. I believe 3 years ago was the first ever meeting between the 2 and it was at Rock. Rock won that matchup 41-33. Was a good game.
I've seen that this scrimmage has been switched to play at Casey instead of PC.

(08-02-2022, 12:45 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]What does Casey county look like this year ? Any excitement coming from their preseason any good performances at 7on7s or anything? I know first game for our Rock boys is a matchup down in Campbellsville against Casey county. it’s a beautiful place to play and watch games. All on one side view is amazing their at Campbellsville university. I believe 3 years ago was the first ever meeting between the 2 and it was at Rock. Rock won that matchup 41-33. Was a good game.

They haven't played in any 7 on 7's that I'm aware of.  This will actually be the 12th time these programs have met, but Rock holds a large lead in wins 10-1.  There seems to be some positive vibes coming from folks and maybe the most since the 2017 season.  Hopefully they can have a good season and at least get back above .500 this year and into the playoffs.  Coach Stonebraker has been doing a countdown to the season, which will be Casey's 50th.  Pretty neat stuff IMO.
Does anyone know how Pulaski looked during the scrimmage