Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marcus Mclinton Out For Regular Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky's Junior Saftey is out for the remainder of the regular season, he suffered a broken scapula in the 31-14 loss to Mississippi State.

I think this hurts UK's overall defensive leadership.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=732973
That really hurts UK's defense. He is a great safety and a great leader. I hate that for him.
Man this is a huge blow for an already depleted UK defense. Hopefully he can get to a speedy recovery in time for a bowl game.
Cobb and Harrison have played nicely at the Safety positions. It shouldnt be too bad of a blow in experience and talent. But man, he is a great leader out there on the field for our defense. This hurts,
I agree, this really sucks. He has been a great leader for a young secondary, and will be sorely missed these last three games. At least Brooks says he expects him back for the bowl game.
I just don't know what type of impact could allow a person to break their scapula(shoulder blade)? A colar bone or a separated shoulder would be easier to deal with, but a scapula?