Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 42 - Pikeville 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thought that this game needed a thread started that shows the score, and being a Pirate fan I felt the score needed to be explained.

Pikeville scored on Belfry's 6th and 7th graders.Big Grin

Congrats Belfry Middle School on back-to-back County Championships!!!!!
It was an awesome game! Belfry's kids showed a lot of heart and determination.... Pikeville looked stunned! Great game and great execution by the Pirates, probably the best I have ever seen from a middle school!

Good job both teams, but GREAT JOB PIRATES!!!
Big Grin :devilflam
If our kids would have played every game with that much determination and heart all season its hard to say what they could have accomplished. Congratulations BMS we knew you could do it.
VERY proud of the little Pirates!!!!
Big Willie Wrote:If our kids would have played every game with that much determination and heart all season its hard to say what they could have accomplished. Congratulations BMS we knew you could do it.
I agree
[COLOR="Plum"]Well I have to say the football team did good but, the cheerleaders had no class. I am a Pikeville Cheerleader and if our squad would have done some of the things the Belfry cheerleaders did we would have had to run the football field until we passed out. I just wish everyone knew how to win. (the right way)

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying it like it is. [/COLOR]
PHSCheer_6 Wrote:Well I have to say the football team did good but, the cheerleaders had no class. I am a Pikeville Cheerleader and if our squad would have done some of the things the Belfry cheerleaders did we would have had to run the football field until we passed out. I just wish everyone knew how to win. (the right way)

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying it like it is.

Please explain?? What did they do?? I was on the sideline ALL night and saw/heard nothing but cheers!!!
I agree!
I sat in front of them all night, I was closer than phs1986, I never heard anything but cheers!
And I wish people could lose without trying to nit pick people to death.... The cheerleaders were more than well behaved.... end of story!!!
Story in tomorrow's news-express.... Here is the link INCASE we can view it online... I'm not sure about it BUT.... once again..... CONGRATULATIONS BMS PIRATES!!!!!!

COUNTY CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

OOPS... forgot the link!!! LOL....

www.news-expressky.com
Congrats Pirates!
What happened Pikeville?
The pirates played with heart and emotion.... Pikeville, after overhearing some of the players, thought the games was in the bag..... Great job Pirates!!!
wow i was stunned stiff.

My guess is that Pikeville wasnt ready enough thinking about that last game at Belfry. And while Pikeville was relaxing in helmet practices. Belfry was going full pads thinking confident about this game

Looked to me that Pikeville just gave up after 12-0. anyone agree?

not trying to start anything but ((IMO)). i didnt see any class out of Belfry after the game. I expected to.

Such as Pikevilles players were loading their pads crying and Belfryplayers walked by to the locker room and were yelling things like 2 years in a row baby! and suck it i heard once. As well as the Cheerleaders who walked by to the bus saying p-ville who?

probably the most odd county championship i have ever seen or heard...

and nothing went the way Panther Thunder said about atmosphere in the prediction thread. Weather - cold -Players - 5 hurt. Close game - dont haved to say it. good crowd though. LOL

Belfry played solid holding Gavin Miller to 11 carries and 1 yard! no pass completions. 3 thrown. 2 picked. lord
In the first three quaters Pikeville had about ONE first down. Plain out pitiful execution and give credit where credit is due. Belfry out PLayed the Panthers, out hustled the panthers, and out-hearted the Panthers. As for weather goes, that's football weather lol it's about time!!
If...Then Wrote:wow i was stunned stiff.

My guess is that Pikeville wasnt ready enough thinking about that last game at Belfry. And while Pikeville was relaxing in helmet practices. Belfry was going full pads thinking confident about this game

Looked to me that Pikeville just gave up after 12-0. anyone agree?

not trying to start anything but ((IMO)). i didnt see any class out of Belfry after the game. I expected to.

Such as Pikevilles players were loading their pads crying and Belfryplayers walked by to the locker room and were yelling things like 2 years in a row baby! and suck it i heard once. As well as the Cheerleaders who walked by to the bus saying p-ville who?

probably the most odd county championship i have ever seen or heard...

and nothing went the way Panther Thunder said about atmosphere in the prediction thread. Weather - cold -Players - 5 hurt. Close game - dont haved to say it. good crowd though. LOL

Belfry played solid holding Gavin Miller to 11 carries and 1 yard! no pass completions. 3 thrown. 2 picked. lord

Okay.... here we go......

I agree the Belfry was RIGHT THERE when it come to defense..... IMO... probably one of the best defenses I have EVER seen played in a middle school football game. They were dead on!!!
Correct on the weather.... it was colder than blue blazes (just an expression) but then again.... I didn't sit down long enough to get too cold!! LOL....

I didn't realize that P'ville had 5 hurt??? When did they get hurt.... I did see the one go out of the game but none after that???

NOW... the disrespect/no class issue.... I, MYSELF walked passed Pikeville players and overheard them say they were gonna get..... (these are the exact numbers I heard)....2,3,5,& 22. YES, Belfry's team was pumped up.... YES, Belfry's boys are back to back champs..... YES, they possibly DID say that on the way by you all BUT..... did you ever stop to think..... they had been on here all week long reading all the trash talk?? I don't think they meant to be "personal" with anyone in particular but basically they were celebrating!!

Sorry if anyone got offended.... I have to say that those kids practiced their rumps off.... LITERALLY mine did!!!! LOLOL..... Good game and I guess we'll see ya's next year!!!
I know that our boys heard Belfry sucks and "We killed you once, we'll kill you again" on their way to the field. Don't dish it out to people if you cannot take it.... and, especially don't trash talk to kids after a homecoming game and not expect it to bite you..... I think the celebration was not meant to be personal, but they were pumped!! Surely you guys can understand that! Everyone did great..... it was a clean game on the field, and exciting.... no one could have asked for more!
phs1986 Wrote:Okay.... here we go......

I agree the Belfry was RIGHT THERE when it come to defense..... IMO... probably one of the best defenses I have EVER seen played in a middle school football game. They were dead on!!!
Correct on the weather.... it was colder than blue blazes (just an expression) but then again.... I didn't sit down long enough to get too cold!! LOL....

I didn't realize that P'ville had 5 hurt??? When did they get hurt.... I did see the one go out of the game but none after that???

NOW... the disrespect/no class issue.... I, MYSELF walked passed Pikeville players and overheard them say they were gonna get..... (these are the exact numbers I heard)....2,3,5,& 22. YES, Belfry's team was pumped up.... YES, Belfry's boys are back to back champs..... YES, they possibly DID say that on the way by you all BUT..... did you ever stop to think..... they had been on here all week long reading all the trash talk?? I don't think they meant to be "personal" with anyone in particular but basically they were celebrating!!

Sorry if anyone got offended.... I have to say that those kids practiced their rumps off.... LITERALLY mine did!!!! LOLOL..... Good game and I guess we'll see ya's next year!!!

yes i completely understand. #'s you heard?

but there is a couple more things i cannot begin to menchion to say on here

yes 5 were hurt. 2 more got hurt in the game
If...Then Wrote:yes i completely understand. #'s you heard?

but there is a couple more things i cannot begin to menchion to say on here

yes 5 were hurt. 2 more got hurt in the game

I hate that some of the kids got hurt.... We have had that happen several times this year as well!!
It isn't good when any child is hurt! Hopefully they will be back at full speed soon!
phs1986 Wrote:I hate that some of the kids got hurt.... We have had that happen several times this year as well!!

yes indeed. looks like Pikeville will halfed to live with it until basketball again..if they can come back like they did last year that is.
Well i will give it to our coaching staff they keep us pumped up for the last 2 weeks in our middle school football career...Full pads helped...we lost in the big sandy but all was important was county...we had warmups on that practice field and god that really helped
You did good Pirate_86!!!

I am VERY proud of U and the entire team!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:You did good Pirate_86!!!

I am VERY proud of U and the entire team!!!!

thanks phs. haha just kidding

congrats belfry (feels wierd saying that) lol
If...Then Wrote:thanks phs. haha just kidding

congrats belfry (feels wierd saying that) lol

LOLOL..... Shouldn't feel weird!!! IMO.... a VERY classy thing to do!! Nice job there :thumpsup:
I thought all of the Pikeville people said they were missing some players the game before and would get those boys back and dominate Belfry this time.
If...Then Wrote:yes indeed. looks like Pikeville will halfed to live with it until basketball again..if they can come back like they did last year that is.
I hope you and some of your buddies on here have finally learned that you dont give a program like Belfry any bulletin board material. I wouldnt be suprised if some of the things that you and Panther11 have said on here over the last few weeks wound up copied and plastered all over Belfrys locker room walls. If I was their coach thats exactly what Id do. Thats ok though cause when these 8th graders become freshmen next year the talking is over so they better buckle up, leave their mouthpiece in if you know what I mean and let the coaches and the upperclassmen do the talking.
Good post, Hail!!
Good Job Pirates!!!!!!!!!!Wink
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I thought all of the Pikeville people said they were missing some players the game before and would get those boys back and dominate Belfry this time.

they missed none the game before but 5 for the chip
Pages: 1 2