Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rylee Samons Commits To Tennessee Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rylee Samons is going to Tennessee tech. Congratulations to him
John Pelphry came back to his home area and got a good one. Sammons is best player in 15th and has been for a few years. Hoping nothing but great things for this young man.
Great addition happy for him is he going this year or still in highschool?
Got to watch him at the A.I.T. last year, dude is a player. Best of luck to him!
Congratulations to the young man!!
Congratulations
He’s a great HS player. Watched all but 8 of Pikevilles games last year. Hope to watch them all this year
Great get for Tenn Tech, Love watching him play
He is gonna have a monster senior year. I think you will see him all over a stat sheet this coming year and really improve on the defensive end .
He will be the other teams primary focus on defense this season. May be a little harder to average as much. He will miss the two guards that graduated.
Great place for Sammons to sign.  Riley is a great talent but even better person.  Wish him all the luck in the future
(10-17-2022, 04:07 AM)Bigbluewall Wrote: [ -> ]Great place for Sammons to sign.  Riley is a great talent but even better person.  Wish him all the luck in the future
Congrats! He will do well there!
Congrats to Mr. Samons. 

I watched him play against Madison central or Southern... I can't remember LOL

He is a good talent.