Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Poll: Which will happen first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which will happen first?

Bath County announces the hire of Steve Wright or Ashland fires Jason Mays?
C) Bath County administration stinks
Are we even sure Wright is going to Bath? Been the rumor for months and still nothing official and I don’t think he coached them at all this summer. As for Mays, if something was going to happen, it would have already.
(06-28-2022, 08:03 AM)TribeTime Wrote: [ -> ]Are we even sure Wright is going to Bath? Been the rumor for months and still nothing official and I don’t think he coached them at all this summer. As for Mays, if something was going to happen, it would have already.

Who knows? He wouldn't tell his best friend the truth.
(06-28-2022, 08:03 AM)TribeTime Wrote: [ -> ]Are we even sure Wright is going to Bath? Been the rumor for months and still nothing official and I don’t think he coached them at all this summer. As for Mays, if something was going to happen, it would have already.

Zack Klemme
@zklemmeADI
Steve Wright has verbally accepted the position of Bath County boys basketball coach, reports Wildcats AD Michael Melton.

(This has been floating around for a bit but I’m told wasn’t finalized yet then.)
How ironic is it that a guy named Wright made the wrong choice?