Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Who y’all got with all the changes this year
(06-20-2022, 11:59 PM)Highflyer5 Wrote: [ -> ]Who y’all got with all the changes this year
1 Breathitt 
2 perry
3 hazard
4 Letcher 
5 estill

and depending on what Cordia has, they can be up there also.
Nobody is beating Perry considering the two kids they picked up this week. GRC will get a much better game the next time.

Forget about it Breathitt. Breathitt be about 4th without Jaylin Turner. You’ll see. And take away losing John Noble.

Hazard will be a contender.
Will the new state law going into effect this month slow down the transfers?
None. Perry’s are enrolled and living with the Handler.
Who are the 2 kids?
(06-21-2022, 08:40 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is beating Perry considering the two kids they picked up this week.  GRC will get a much better game the next time. 

Forget about it Breathitt.  Breathitt be about 4th without Jaylin Turner.  You’ll see.  And take away losing John Noble. 

Hazard will be a contender.

I agree it’s Perry to lose but breathitt will be much better without turner. I think in tough games he hindered them quiet a bit. Take for instance the game against Perry in the region. He shot the ball once and had 8 turnovers. Didn’t play good defense either. Turner no doubt could have been the best player/athlete in the region but he just didn’t want it. He didn’t show up when needed. 

perry
hazard 
breathitt 

that’s the order I’d put them in 
I don’t want to put any names out there just yet but both are Jaysean Paige level kids. Different positions than Paige but very highly skilled and long. PCC hit the lottery.
Lol I don’t know anything about the kids but if they are living with a “handler” PCC didn’t hit the lottery they paid for them. Lol
PCC is such a joke. Biggest school in the region and never develop their own kids to win.
(06-22-2022, 03:40 PM)9Lives Wrote: [ -> ]PCC is such a joke. Biggest school in the region and never develop their own kids to win.
Not sure how true that even is, I spoke with Shannon and he just laughed and said there wasn’t any transfers. But I guess we will see
After seeing most of the teams play in the region, things remain basically the same in my opinion. There are only a few exceptions.

1. Breathitt - We are still loaded with talent— mixing is still an issue with new coach, I’m afraid. After watching the KABC tourney this weekend, I am hoping we have time to come together and bond with our new leadership. Talent might not be enough to keep us on top, but we have plenty of it!!!

2. Perry (based on transfers if eligible) will be a whole other team lead by Beverly and Knight.

3. Hazard and Cordia— depend on who transfers and comes in for both. Al & Farler are still working the phones hard before the July 1 deadline.

4. Estill - still has Benton and a solid crew! With the right draw this team can make a run. They will have to BATTLE with Wolfe County who is returning the best pure shoot in region in Sawyer Thompson… alongside Richie.

5. Letcher Co Central - this is not your normal Letcher Central team.  With no transfers—Taylor has developed talent & skill from nothing—Playing them in KABC and other big summer tourneys.
1. Perry
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
4. Leslie
5. Cordia
1 Breathitt County
2 Perry Central
3 Hazard
4 Cordia
5 Wolfe County
Perry
Hazard
Breathitt
Wolfe
Leslie
Breathitt

Perry

Everyone else
(06-28-2022, 09:50 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt

Perry

Everyone else
This is probably an accurate prediction but can’t ever count a team coached by Al Holland out of the mix. Hazard will still be Hazard.
(06-29-2022, 09:00 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2022, 09:50 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt

Perry

Everyone else
This is probably an accurate prediction but can’t ever count a team coached by Al Holland out of the mix. Hazard will still be Hazard.
Breathitt is the favorite in my opinion, they only lose turner, and return a great starting 5, their bench may be the biggest issue they face, Perry returns 2 starters Beverly, and day plus they return knight , then they are young, depends on if Slone from Knott plays basketball for them  he would be a starter and help them as well, hazard added Hensley, so that defitboosts their chances , I think that’s the top 3 in my opinion, and you never know what Cordia will have .
Talked to Juice over at Cherokee Hills yesterday. He said he had 4 kids coming in around early October that will help PCC. Two 6’7s and two 6’3 athletes. That will give the Perry Community something to look forward to.
(07-02-2022, 05:48 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Talked to Juice over at Cherokee Hills yesterday.  He said he had 4 kids coming in around early October that will help PCC.  Two 6’7s and two 6’3 athletes.  That will give the Perry Community something to look forward to.
You know the source of your post and I don’t but what are the chances that “Juice” is kidding around with you?
I know the guy DukeBoy is talking about. Juice man is usually true to his word.
He’s never lied to me before but things change at the drop of a hat around these parts.
(07-03-2022, 12:45 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]He’s never lied to me before but things change at the drop of a hat around these parts.
Oh, I wasn’t insinuating he was lying, rather I just thought he may be someone who likes to joke and kid around some.
Updated

Breathitt
Perry
Hazard
Cordia
Wolfe
Perry has added Kiser Slone and Jaden Huff. Probably Knotts two best players.
(07-08-2022, 03:56 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Perry has added Kiser Slone and Jaden Huff.  Probably Knotts two best players.

I just cannot believe that anything like this would happen in the 14th region. No way.
Jayden Huff will not be at PCC.
Yeah, sounds like Letcher for Huff
Knott is having an unusual amount of players transferring in both their boys and girls programs. The Patriots rarely have many kids transfer.
I was thinking the same thing about Knott. I understand the boys may be BC the coaching change, but idk why on the girls’ side.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5