Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Wild Wild East
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Florida and South Carolina losing last night that puts UGA and TN on the top of the East.Kentucky plays both of them in the outta 3 games left.Florida has Vandy and SC still left and SC has Arkansas. If they lose land we win out, we will still have a chance to play in the Georgia Dome in the SEC Championship.We'll deff have to have some help from other teams but this has been a wild year in college football so anything can happen.Whats everyones else opioin on this.After the tough lost to MSU do we still got a chance still FL and SC lost too?

GO CATS!!!
I dont see either team losing twice, even tho it happened to Florida..I hope and Pray they do, but can KY really beat TN, Vandy and Georgia. Only time will tell...but im pullin for the cats!!!
Im hoping and praying that things can go well for UK down the homestretch of the regular season. Alot of wild things have happened so far and I dont see anything changing here in the near future.
Go Cats!!!!!!!!!