Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College vs. (22) Kentucky - Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time to see what Billy Gillispie's team will play, as they take on the Pikeville College Bears. Are there any local kids that will be suited up for Pikeville? Good Luck to both.

Kentucky- 105
Pikeville- 68
Kentucky- 89
Pikeville- 52
I would like to see the Bears pull it out. But i have to go with UK.

Uk 87
PC 55
Uk - 95
Pc - 48
When is this game?
The game will be played on October 31st at 7 PM. The local players that are listed on the PC website are:
Justin Hicks: Hazard
Jamie Case: Belfry
Brandon Kidd: Betsy Layne
Robbie Spears: East Ridge
Trevor Patton: Prestonsburg
UK-86
Pville-54
Will these be on TV, if so what channel?

But my score is
KY-79
PC-41
Game will be this Wednesday at 7pm. WSAZ's MyZ is showing it live and so is Fox Sports South or Ohio, WYMT is showing it tape delayed at 11:30pm.
Great opportunity for the Bears, regardless of the final score. I think everyone expects UK to handle them easily. For once, I will be cheering against UK and hope PC plays a great game. Go Bears!
blackcat_student Wrote:Game will be this Wednesday at 7pm. WSAZ's MyZ is showing it live and so is Fox Sports South or Ohio, WYMT is showing it tape delayed at 11:30pm.

Alright, thanks.
Sounds like they got this covered lol..
Goodluck to Pikeville...

UK 87
PC 57
Does anyone think any of the local freshmen will get any PT in this game for Pikeville, such as Case-Belfry or Hicks-Hazard?
MVP2 Wrote:Does anyone think any of the local freshmen will get any PT in this game for Pikeville, such as Case-Belfry or Hicks-Hazard?

I would think so, I think Coach Wells knows what it means for the mountain players to get to play against UK so I would think at some point they will see some action.
clipperw Wrote:The game will be played on October 31st at 7 PM. The local players that are listed on the PC website are:
Justin Hicks: Hazard
Jamie Case: Belfry
Brandon Kidd: Betsy Layne
Robbie Spears: East Ridge
Trevor Patton: Prestonsburg

Add Adam Simmons:Huntington high
Tyler Wolfenbarker: Greenup County
Height Weight Class Hometown 0 Ewan Linton 6'9" 230 Junior Kingston, Jamaica 1 Tyler Wolfenbarker 5'11" 170 Freshman South Shore, Ky. 2 Justin Hicks 5'11" 175 Freshman Hazard, Ky. 3 Xavier Yates 5'10" 170 Junior Shreveport, La. 4 Tristan Martin 6'2" 190 Senior Toronto, Canada 5 Jamie Case 6'1" 180 Freshman Belfry, Ky. 14 Jack Hays 6'2" 170 Freshman Thompkinsville, Ky. 20 Brandon Kidd 6'2" 210 Sophomore Betsy Layne, Ky. 21 Robbie Spears 6'3" 220 Junior Pikeville, Ky. 24 Bo Harris 6'7" 205 Junior Winchester, Ky. 31 Haakim Johnson 6'7" 200 Junior Passaic, N.J. 32 Samuel Stephens 6'8" 207 Freshman Orlando, Fla. 33 Anthony Ighodaro 6'7" 200 Senior Mississaga, Canada 34 Jarrod Litzinger 6'3" 215 Freshman Maysville, Ky. 40 Justin Todd 6'2" 195 Freshman Easley, S.C. 41 Kane Belcher 6'7" 195 Freshman Falmouth, Ky. 42 Trevor Patton 6'7" 195 Freshman Prestonsburg, Ky. 44 Adam Simmons 6'6" 215 Sophomore Huntington, W.Va. 55 Jeff Ferguson 6'10" 230 Senior Toronto, Canada
Isnt Brad Lowe playing this year?
I know Pikeville is a confident bunch. Me and Jug Head heard one of em talkin to a guy in Speedway in Pikeville last week sayin they would kick UK's ***, lol. I got a good chuckle outta that. UK will dominate PC.
gish_7 Wrote:Isnt Brad Lowe playing this year?

He quit, from what I've heard.
blackcat_student Wrote:He quit, from what I've heard.

his grades weren't up to par so he is no longer at the college
Kentucky by a lot.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:his grades weren't up to par so he is no longer at the college

Oh, thanks for the correction.
Uk-98
Pc-57
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:his grades weren't up to par so he is no longer at the college
that sucks, didn't he start last year?
I like Kentucky and I like Pikeville Collage but my prediction are:
Kentucky-87
Pikeville-45
KY by as much as they want, or until they pull their starters out....

UK - 104
PC - 79
I do like Pikeville College and I always hope they do well, but there is no way I could ever root for them against UK. I don't even want them to keep the score close tomorrow. IMO, if UK doesn't win by at least 30 points, something is very wrong with this year's Wildcats.