Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Media Network reporting transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go check it out for the scoop.
You have to join the group. Can you tells us? lol
My guess is Reed Sheppard
I'd rather wipe with sandpaper than join that group.
I can't see anything either I was hoping some of you guys who are faithful followers, it's why I posted. I understand you can't ask question, make statements correct if info is wrong or you'll get blocked.
That site hasn’t said anything other than cryptic posts. Harlan County’s star did enroll at North Laurel from what I hear.
(06-03-2022, 10:42 AM)Franchise Wrote: [ -> ]That site hasn’t said anything other than cryptic posts. Harlan County’s star did enroll at North Laurel from what I hear.

The one that had a 60 point game?
(06-03-2022, 10:42 AM)Franchise Wrote: [ -> ]That site hasn’t said anything other than cryptic posts. 

Sounds like some that post on here then.
(06-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2022, 10:42 AM)Franchise Wrote: [ -> ]That site hasn’t said anything other than cryptic posts. Harlan County’s star did enroll at North Laurel from what I hear.

Yes
Just don’t say anything they don’t agree with or u will be blocked. Heaven forbid don’t question anything they say either ?‍♂️?‍♂️
(06-03-2022, 12:32 PM)Franchise Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes

Dang. NL will be loaded
(06-03-2022, 12:36 PM)runthepill Wrote: [ -> ]Just don’t say anything they don’t agree with or u will be blocked. Heaven forbid don’t question anything they say either ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Trust me. Les in way more in this case.