Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County High School new Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kyle Jones will be the head coach for Harlan County High School
(05-31-2022, 06:44 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Kyle Jones will be the head coach for Harlan County High School
Great choice. Good coach and person
Where has he coached before?
This will be his first Head Coaching position at the high school level.
Can't wait to watch how this unfolds. Should get entertaining.
(06-01-2022, 08:23 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]This will be his first Head Coaching position at the high school level.
Interesting. Any insight as to players being happy with the hire. Been rumors about Huff & Noah leaving for months. Will this keep them?
(05-31-2022, 09:44 PM)Franchise Wrote: [ -> ]Where has he coached before?
No head coaching experience at the high school level. Was coach at JACES elementary for a time. His father, Mike Jones, is one of the all time leading coaches in eastern Kentucky.  His brother, Michael, was the most recent HC coach. It will be interesting to see how this plays out
(06-01-2022, 12:23 PM)Franchise Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2022, 08:23 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]This will be his first Head Coaching position at the high school level.
Interesting. Any insight as to players being happy with the hire. Been rumors about Huff & Noah leaving for months. Will this keep them?
I don't hear as much as I once did.  But what little I DO hear is more positive than negative.
The kids that are looking to transfer will go no matter who the coach is.  This is only MY opinion; not fact.
Trent Noah just transferred to NL. HC hires his uncle, a day later he leaves. The admin needs to be held accountable for this.
Didn’t matter who they brought in, Noah was out
Congratulations to Coach Jones!
(06-02-2022, 02:48 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: [ -> ]Trent Noah just transferred to NL.  HC hires his uncle, a day later he leaves.  The admin needs to be held accountable for this.
Who is his uncle ?
Heard he wasn’t at North.
Heard he beat out Steve Wright.
(06-02-2022, 08:27 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Heard he beat out Steve Wright.
 Bring on Noah to North Laurel
(06-02-2022, 09:49 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]

You expecting heavy rain in the area?
(06-02-2022, 09:51 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2022, 09:49 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]

You expecting heavy rain in the area?

A flood of 3 pointers and slam dunks is on the way lol.
Who is his UNCLE ????

That is a fact. But Wright isn't known for loyalty so I won't blame a district for not going his direction. He would've came in couple of years then bolted.
The exodus may not be over. I’m hearing several other players are leaving Harlan County as well.
I've only heard of one other, but like I said, I'm not nearly as connected as I once was.

In any event, it's very sad to me to see this program decimated especially for the reasons.
Bell county is waiting!!
Blazing dumpster fire going down.
Maybe not. I'll still be at their games, screaming at the refs!!!
:)
Is it hypocritical of me to be upset when players choose to leave my school I support (Bell County) and leave all their friends and coaches and then be happy when someone joins my school because it’s a “better situation” ?
(06-03-2022, 02:51 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: [ -> ]The exodus may not be over.  I’m hearing several other players are leaving Harlan County as well.
Who would you of hired?
(06-04-2022, 10:56 PM)ArJay Wrote: [ -> ]Is it hypocritical of me to be upset when players choose to leave my school I support (Bell County) and leave  all their friends and coaches and then be happy when someone joins my school because it’s a “better situation” ?
Smile
No.  It's human.
I'm not upset with the transfers, just the situation that the program was put in.
is he my cousin?
(06-04-2022, 10:56 PM)ArJay Wrote: [ -> ]Is it hypocritical of me to be upset when players choose to leave my school I support (Bell County) and leave  all their friends and coaches and then be happy when someone joins my school because it’s a “better situation” ?

Yes.
You know, I believe he IS related to you dougie!!
Pages: 1 2