Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County Coaching Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Word is Steve Wright has been offered the job...will he take it?

Looks like he is in the mix for every job available.
Someone on here posted alluding that Bath County did Bart Williams wrong or something to that effect. I asked the poster about that but never got a response. I only know of Coach Williams from his time in Pikeville so have no idea, but I thought that was an interesting comment considering I thought he retired on his own and went out after leading Bath County to a great season last year, I thought considering their history.
Steve Wright?
Yes, Bath County did Bart Wililams dirty because someone's kid didn't get to play enough. That's how it works in schools that traditionally suck.
Is this where Wright lands?
(05-29-2022, 09:09 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Bath County did Bart Wililams dirty because someone's kid didn't get to play enough. That's how it works in schools that traditionally suck.
Are you sure about doing someone’s kid dirty or covering something up for the kids?
The word is Steve Wright has turned down Bath County.

Now I wonder what the plan is now?
They are running out of time and options…
(06-05-2022, 07:26 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]They are running out of time and options…

Good. That's what a bunch of losers deserve (speaking of the administration of course).
(06-05-2022, 08:04 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2022, 07:26 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]They are running out of time and options…

Good. That's what a bunch of losers deserve (speaking of the administration of course).

I don’t know maybe waiting is the best thing.Coach Mays may be available soon?!?!
Heard this was still Wright’s job. Just working out details.
Hopefully Coach Wright will make some calls and see how the administration handles business before he makes a big career mistake.
Steve Wright is the new head coach. What a decision.
In the mix for Harlan County, Breathitt and finally landing at bath.
(06-10-2022, 10:54 AM)9Lives Wrote: [ -> ]In the mix for Harlan County, Breathitt and finally landing at bath.

Now he's in the mix for getting screwed over by the powers that be at Bath County.
It isn't over yet.
You mean he still hasn’t accepted?
They are holding out for Jason Mays!

(06-11-2022, 01:00 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]They are holding out for Jason Mays!
Obviously that is a joke.
(06-11-2022, 01:00 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]They are holding out for Jason Mays!

Obviously that is a joke.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!
(06-10-2022, 10:54 AM)9Lives Wrote: [ -> ]In the mix for Harlan County, Breathitt and finally landing at bath.

Great coach, but he wasn't in the mix in Harlan County.
Still no announcement. What’s the hold up?
(06-16-2022, 07:30 PM)TribeTime Wrote: [ -> ]Still no announcement. What’s the hold up?

Incompetent and biased administration.
How's it going Bath County?
I assume Coach Wright has the Wildcats rolling in the right direction already?
Has this been announced or official yet?
Bath has announced it on their Facebook page.
(07-22-2022, 07:26 PM)TribeTime Wrote: [ -> ]Bath has announced it on their Facebook page.

Great. Let the downfall begin!
Bath has announced former Whitley County coach Mark White will be joining Wright’s staff