Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BB King Named Breathitt County Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I closed the other thread pertaining to who everyone thought was going to become Breathitt County's head coach because that topic has been played out.  I start this thread on BB King being named head coach because this is a different topic.  I feel this will help things be a little more organized.  I hope this decision has not inconvenienced anyone.  If it has, I apologize.
I'm up in the air on this decision. While BB has had great success at KCC I just think his best coaching days are behind him. He just doesn't seem like the same coach that I saw 7-8 years ago. Hopefully I'm just being pessimistic.

Heard that he is bringing in Arch Johnson as assistant which is a good move especially since he should be able to help on the parent front.

I don't see BB staying long I give him 2-3 years at most
(05-07-2022, 03:40 PM)wolfcat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up in the air on this decision. While BB has had great success at KCC I just think his best coaching days are behind him. He just doesn't seem like the same coach that I saw 7-8 years ago. Hopefully I'm just being pessimistic. 

Heard that he is bringing in Arch Johnson as assistant which is a good move especially since he should be able to help on the parent front.

I don't see BB staying long I give him 2-3 years at most
Arch will be a big help to BB. I realize he played his college basketball long ago at Morehead State and coached high school many years ago, and the game has changed since those days, but knowing Arch I’m pretty sure he has kept up with the changes and will be ready. He knows the X’s and O’s of the game and is a great communicator. He’s also a former star and All State player for the Bobcats and is truly one of the school’s blue-bloods. BB made a wise decision bringing him on board.
I agree Arch will be a big addition. Hopefully he can help out on the "disgruntled parents/ politics" front as well
BB gonna bring the blues to region opponents.
Bring the blues to a couple lassoed Stallions if that’s not ever been saddled. BB will have to break them and their parents.
Does he have the juice to break the stallions?
Who ever stacked that deck somebody is dealing off the bottom???