Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good job at sending scouts and your team to video our game.:thumpsup:
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Good job at sending scouts and your team to video our game.:thumpsup:
What do you mean sending scouts to watch. They sent the head coach and a few assistant coaches. They didn't really need to scout, because all they need to do is to stop Gavin and hold on to the ball this time. Belfry has something to prove this time around, just like last year.
Who cares whether people came to watch and video.... sounds like smart coaching to me. Maybe Branham should have done the same thing the other night when BMS played Johns Creek!
I agee with BOTH of the above 2 posts!!

Belfry KNOWS what they have to do. It's a matter of keeping their heads into the game and DOING IT!!!
sportsfreak2 Wrote:What do you mean sending scouts to watch. They sent the head coach and a few assistant coaches. They didn't really need to scout, because all they need to do is to stop Gavin and hold on to the ball this time. Belfry has something to prove this time around, just like last year.

Gavin isnt the only playmaker for Pikeville. there are plenty more that just havent came out of the shadows in the games yet. and now with their best player out for the game their hurt bad.
If...Then Wrote:Gavin isnt the only playmaker for Pikeville. there are plenty more that just havent came out of the shadows in the games yet. and now with their best player out for the game their hurt bad.

I ment Belfry's runningback. that Trey kid #3. He's a good athlete and ive never seem him get cocky. He acts like he just wants to play football
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Good job at sending scouts and your team to video our game.:thumpsup:
Indeed...Great Job!!!:thumpsup:
Scouting the opponent and reviewing video is part of football on any level...Get over it.
Sounds like Belfry is trying to be the most prepared team for this game.
Took the words right out of my mouth FOX SPORTS!
If...Then Wrote:I ment Belfry's runningback. that Trey kid #3. He's a good athlete and ive never seem him get cocky. He acts like he just wants to play football

HUH??? Where in the heck do you get your information???? Somebody is TRUELY lying to you!!! I'm there EVERYDAY and oh well...... it's useless.....

"Indeed...Great Job!!!:thumpsup:
Scouting the opponent and reviewing video is part of football on any level...Get over it.
Sounds like Belfry is trying to be the most prepared team for this game."

Thanks for understanding our "readiness"...... Wink
Its part of football...any smart coach would do this
phs1986 Wrote:HUH??? Where in the heck do you get your information???? Somebody is TRUELY lying to you!!! I'm there EVERYDAY and oh well...... it's useless.....

"Indeed...Great Job!!!:thumpsup:
Sounds like Belfry is trying to be the most prepared team for this game."

Thanks for understanding our "readiness"...... Wink

so your saying hes not hurt?
panther2 Wrote:Its part of football...any smart coach would do this

AMEN!
but doesnt it also make sence about a coach who films doesnt feel confident about his team playing not studying the other teams plays?
No, that doesn't make sense.... coaches at every level of football review game film if they are worth their weight as a coach. If they don't care, they don't study their opponent! You have to be prepared for whatever you are facing. Sounds like Belfry plans to be prepared!
If...Then Wrote:so your saying hes not hurt?

Yea...i see him everyday..one of my good friends
If...Then Wrote:but doesnt it also make sence about a coach who films doesnt feel confident about his team playing not studying the other teams plays?

Ask ANY decent high school coach if they review film of their opponent.... I bet you some cash you will get a big YES!!!
panther2 Wrote:Its part of football...any smart coach would do this

its junior high football!:flame:
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:its junior high football!:flame:
No matter what level of football it is always imprtant to be prepared. If you want to win you should go to any LEGAL advantage you have. This should be a prepared Pirate team, so you better be prepared as well, good luck to both. Go Panthers!!!
UUUMMM 42-6 score is what being Legally prepared gets ya.
Amen..... PHS is wishing Matt Branham did his homework at this point!