Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: D1 players in 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is there any player in the 15th region, especially the 57th district, being looked at for D1 scolarship.
This is the time of year that players start working in the weight room and throwing to become stronger.
Prestonsburg has a couple of players that will be playing for either MSU, and EKU. Not gonna mention any names till I find out for sure.
Timmy Hayes from Lawrence County will be suiting up for the Louisville Cardinals next year
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg has a couple of players that will be playing for either MSU, and EKU. Not gonna mention any names till I find out for sure.
Nope. I think Hayes is the only D-1 in the 15th. Little would've been if he hadn't had arm trouble. In a few years I think Chandler Shepherd will be.
[quote=blackcat_student]Prestonsburg has a couple of players that will be playing for either MSU, and EKU. Not gonna mention any names till I find out for sure.[/QUOT

Sheesh!!!!!!!Rolleyes

Here we go again.
RedSeal Wrote:Timmy Hayes from Lawrence County will be suiting up for the Louisville Cardinals next year

The question was asking for scholarship players.
1911 Wrote:Nope. I think Hayes is the only D-1 in the 15th. Little would've been if he hadn't had arm trouble. In a few years I think Chandler Shepherd will be.

So in fact , there are none, and in reality probably wont be any at all.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The question was asking for scholarship players.

Why are you so determined that he(Hayes) isn't getting scholarship money??? Are you his or anyone else's financial manager?? Basically I would think that isn't yours or my business but to be so adamant that you know he isn't getting some asistance??
Dawg@heart Wrote:Why are you so determined that he(Hayes) isn't getting scholarship money??? Are you his or anyone else's financial manager?? Basically I would think that isn't yours or my business but to be so adamant that you know he isn't getting some asistance??

Are you advocating posting falsehoods on here? Perhaps it's you that should be minding their own business.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Are you advocating posting falsehoods on here? Perhaps it's you that should be minding their own business.

You know what? I'm not going to get into another p***ing contest with you even though you seem to live for it.
All I ask is why you you so adamant you know exactly what Hayes is doing with Louisville. Last I heard, you were from Johnson Co so it would just stand to reason that the Hayes family would be more honest with people here, making them more likely to know what his "real deal" is.
I frankly don't know if he got a penny or not, but I am not on here INSISTING that he or anyone else in the 15th is or is not worthy of athletic scholarships. Thise families are the ONLY ONES that know for sure-not you or me.
Dawg@heart Wrote:You know what? I'm not going to get into another p***ing contest with you even though you seem to live for it.
All I ask is why you you so adamant you know exactly what Hayes is doing with Louisville. Last I heard, you were from Johnson Co so it would just stand to reason that the Hayes family would be more honest with people here, making them more likely to know what his "real deal" is.
I frankly don't know if he got a penny or not, but I am not on here INSISTING that he or anyone else in the 15th is or is not worthy of athletic scholarships. Thise families are the ONLY ONES that know for sure-not you or me.
Then here's an idea :

Dont post on things you know nothing about.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Then here's an idea :

Dont post on things you know nothing about.

It's a deal-and you should follow your own advice as well. At least I recognize that I don't know everything and don't care to admit it.
Dawg@heart Wrote:It's a deal-and you should follow your own advice as well. At least I recognize that I don't know everything and don't care to admit it.
You better do some checking on the subject before you start spouting off. Then you can forget about the apology. I'm not interested in hearing it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You better do some checking on the subject before you start spouting off. Then you can forget about the apology. I'm not interested in hearing it.

You blow my mind--I wasn't apologizing to you nor will I. People stop arguing with you because you think you are the only one that knows anything and won't concede when you are wrong.
Everyone on here knows you do nothing but stir stink-too bad you have nothing else to do.
Dawg@heart Wrote:You blow my mind--I wasn't apologizing to you nor will I. People stop arguing with you because you think you are the only one that knows anything and won't concede when you are wrong.
Everyone on here knows you do nothing but stir stink-too bad you have nothing else to do.

Apparently you cant even comprehend what you read.Rolleyes I said after you check into the subject matter you can forgo the apology.

If you have anything further to say, please go the PM route. It is embarrassing arguing with you. On second thought , dont even bother with the PM. I am sure that will time wasted as well. I doubt that I could carry on an intelligent conversation with you.
You just keep on letting everyone see what an ass you are.
I don't need a PM to say that.
I can read just fine and I can state what was I was told from Timmy Hayes himself. Maybe he himself told you something else-don't know? don't care.
Get a life outside of starting arguments on a baseball thread.
And no, I still won't apologize.
Dawg@heart Wrote:You just keep on letting everyone see what an ass you are.
I don't need a PM to say that.
I can read just fine and I can state what was I was told from Timmy Hayes himself. Maybe he himself told you something else-don't know? don't care.
Get a life outside of starting arguments on a baseball thread.

Uh...... I dont think anyone except yourself started any arguements. You are always welcome to use your option to ignore anything anyone else has to say. You are the one that just had to throw your two cents in about something you admitted to not knowing anything about. Right?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Uh...... I dont think anyone except yourself started any arguements. You are always welcome to use your option to ignore anything anyone else has to say. You are the one that just had to throw your two cents in about something you admitted to not knowing anything about. Right?

From reading all the above posts, it appears you are the provoking one here. You seem to always insult everyone? It appeared that Dawg@heart only asked you a question and you went off? Plus they didn't profess to knowing OR not knowing anything-just went on what they apparently were told personally. Too bad this became a personal fight over something that was of no concern to either of you.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Sheesh!!!!!!!Rolleyes

Here we go again.

Now whats that supposed to mean?
Big Dawg Wrote:From reading all the above posts, it appears you are the provoking one here. You seem to always insult everyone? It appeared that Dawg@heart only asked you a question and you went off? Plus they didn't profess to knowing OR not knowing anything-just went on what they apparently were told personally. Too bad this became a personal fight over something that was of no concern to either of you.
First off, what's his name didn't ask the first question about anything. He threw his two cents in on a conversation that was not directed at him to begin with and then got personal about it all by himself .You guys just cant let anything die can you? That is wherein the big problem lies. All you all have to do is use your option to ignore if you dont like or agree with what has been said, but you cant do that.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The question was asking for scholarship players.

Your correct the member was asking for scholarship players. I was told just a few minutes ago by one of Mr Hayes's family members that he will indeed be a walk on for the Cards next season.
blackcat_student Wrote:Now whats that supposed to mean?
Do you have a clue as to what it takes to play at the D1 level? I doubt that anyone at PBurg has that ability right now. Perhaps at another level, but nowhere even close to MSU or EKU.
Don Carlo Wrote:Your correct the member was asking for scholarship players. I was told just a few minutes ago by one of Mr Hayes's family members that he will indeed be a walk on for the Cards next season.

There is nothing wrong with either scenerio. He does get the chance to play at a D1 school which is great. There is nothing insulting about that at all.
Dawg@heart Wrote:Why are you so determined that he(Hayes) isn't getting scholarship money??? Are you his or anyone else's financial manager?? Basically I would think that isn't yours or my business but to be so adamant that you know he isn't getting some asistance??

Actually this looks like a simple question to me....
Dawg@heart Wrote:Actually this looks like a simple question to me....

Actually what it looks like is simple sarcasm. You could have indeed just ignored the whole deal. Which it now looks as if what I have said has been confirmed from another source anyways.
It was a simple question. But when thinking back about past "conversations" with you, nothing is simple. Weren't you the one who thought it was the fault of LC's players that their locker room was broken into at Prestonburg? That should have told us all we needed to know about your character.

whatever-its over and done. All the sarcasm in the world won't be stopping him from going to college and playing baseball. Sorry to disappoint.
Dawg@heart Wrote:It was a simple question. But when thinking back about past "conversations" with you, nothng is simple. whatever-its over and done. All the sarcasm in the world won't be stopping him from going to college and playing baseball. Sorry to disappoint.

Rolleyes

You just get proven wrong and still you wont let it die.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Rolleyes

You just get proven wrong and still you wont let it die.

Well I was totally unaware there was a competition to prove anything? You are the man-but you already convinced yourself of that anyway.:Clap:
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg has a couple of players that will be playing for either MSU, and EKU. Not gonna mention any names till I find out for sure.

from what I've seen Prestonspurg has no one that can play d-1
they have that one kid that can hit real good but hes not good at all on defence
Pages: 1 2 3 4