Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite College Game Tradition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching the Va. Tech vs. BC game and the entrance they make every game with the video on the Jumbo-tron of the players making their way to the field with "Enter Sandman" by Metallica playing over the loud speakers always gives me chills. I also like Wisconsin's. After the end of the third they play "Jump Around" and the student section goes wild. It's something else, to see all those kids hopping around making a big red wave rolling across the bleachers. What are some of your favorite college game traditions?
Nothing even compares to when Clemson runs down the hill of their end zone or when Ohio State scripts OHIO on the field and a special guest dots the i.
I really like how Kentucky does their entrance.
Clemson hands down. Ride over on busses and run down the hill... I love watching it.
I like Clemson's also but V-Tech entrance was awesome tonight!!!
MVP2 Wrote:I like Clemson's also but V-Tech entrance was Awesome tonight!!!

It's the same thing every time they play, so it wasn't that awesome tonight.
By far when the Noles walk the field with their helmets raised hours before the game and when Cheif Osceola plants the flaming spear in front of the visitors before kickoff!!!!

Wisconsin's Jump Around

Virginia Tech's "Enter Sandman"

Clemson's "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in Football"
I like Wisconsin's
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:It's the same thing every time they play, so it wasn't that awesome tonight.

Well it is AWESOME everytime then!!! It's my favorite!!
If anyone else can find an entrance that they like please post the link. This is what makes college football so great. Of the ones posted, I'd say VA Tech is my favorite, followed by Wisconsin. I didn't get too caught up with Clemson running down the hill. I'll try to find one of the Ohio State dotting the "I".
GRIZZ Wrote:

Clemson's "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in Football"

It wasn't that exciting to be honest.
Alabama's Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give em Hell Alabama!
Just for you TH32

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got chills.....it was Oct. 2002...Alabama travelled to Knoxville to take on the favored Vols...I was there, and yes, all of Neyland friggin-ass Stadium knew it..anyways, I was about 5 or 6 rows from the Bama cheering section..and with about 10 seconds to go in the game..it was 34-14, and I remember everything erupted..I shed tears because I got to scream "Hey Vols! Hey Vols! We..just..beat..the..hell..outta..you! Rammer Jammer Yella Hammer! Give em Hell Alabama!!".......still the highlight of my life. Thanks for that clip though Grizz..that was awesome, pal..
Virginia Tech's is flat out crazy, its so loud the tv cameras and audio cannot pick it up.....

South Carolina's is crazy too

Marshall's entrance has problem the most meaning, as the smoke represents the plane crash that killed most of the football team over 30 years ago....
Miami running onto the field out of the big helmet through the smoke. This helped set the tone for 5 national championships, should be six. The attitude they show only helps to intimidate their opponents.