Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BC(2) @ Vtech (7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The #2 Boston College Eagles will be traveling to V-Tech tonight to take on Frank Beamers Hokies.V-tech is a running team and BC rushing D is 2nd in nation. Who will win? Will we see the #2 team go down again this week?

Im going with the Hokies!!!
Well, since all the other number two seeds got beat while their turn around number 2 was there, so i'm going with BC I think they will keep there spot at number 2.
#2 goes down once again!
Is there anything in college football like Blacksburg on a Thursday night?:redboxer:

Hope the Hokes have enuff offense to pull it out. And hopefully, their D will end all this goofy talk of BC's QB for Heisman.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Is there anything in college football like Blacksburg on a Thursday night?:redboxer:

NOPE!
Tech is something like 14-2 on Thursday nights under Beamer - but those 2 loses were to BC. This should be a barn-burner, except for the fact that the 'Burg got 3" of rain this week.
BC will be tore up by the Hookies. finally a game BC wont win!!!
NYY10 Wrote:BC will be tore up by the Hookies. finally a game BC wont win!!!

10-0 Tech right now. 4th quarter.
Yea Yea,I was wrong, but still Virginia Tech had this game won, but lost it!
-STATS- Wrote:#2 goes down once again!

BC 14 VT 10 :Smile:
mixed emotions about this one. I hate Tech. I really really hate Tech. So I loved the fact that BC beat them. On the other hand, this was one of the games I thought would knock BC out of the national championship picture...But I cant emphasize enough how much I hate Tech. Always have, and always will. Not as much as Tennessee, but right next to them..nothing like seeing a bunch of thugs get it handed to them at home..congrats BC, hope you lose soon though..